Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

2 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

If Buffalo lands Ertz not only would we have the best TE the Bills ever had but the best collection of football wifes in the NFL . They should do and Embedded episode

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t hate the trade. I just find it odd that Ertz would inspire such a tweet. While he is good, he isn’t a superstar. It isn’t hard to be one of the best TE we have ever had. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t hate the trade. I just find it odd that Ertz would inspire such a tweet. While he is good, he isn’t a superstar. It isn’t hard to be one of the best TE we have ever had. 

I agree but I also think Ertz can have a career year in Buffalo with all the talent around him, he didn't have that in Philly.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Is Josh getting married?

Yes, I proposed earlier today:wub:

58 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

There isn’t a TE outside of Kelce that isn’t that exciting to generate such a tease tweet. 

Gronk accidentally signed with TB when he meant to sign with us...he demanded a trade to us???

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

She could really use a nose job.   Sorry if I offended anyone 

i am more offended by her win rate against the spread. She’s a supposed “handicapper” for NFLN and her picks are consistently terrible. 

• Agree 4

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Absolutely, I want Mack, but I don’t see how we can fit the money. 

Restructure dawkins, tre, Diggs and Poyer.  I don’t think it would be that hard tbh. 

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

We have a wizard for that.  

If Beaned pulled that off, I would go streaking to the quad and to the gymnasium. 

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Restructure dawkins, tre, Diggs and Poyer.  I don’t think it would be that hard tbh. 

I honestly hope it happens. It would be an amazing time to be a Bills fan. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

14 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think she might already have had one.  Her face is very complicated.   The camera doesn't help.  The first few times I saw her on tv I was very surprised they had her on tv at all......that pic I posted would have looked like a total photo shop job.   For the most part the in-studio women on that channel disappear the instant they stop looking hot.   She's done a ton of makeup work and maybe some PS since.   They still keep the lighting volume at 10 on her all the time to smooth it out.   She is good and entertaining at what she does so hopefully she can hang in there.

I’m not a fan of her computer generated nonsense.  

Some guy- “What’s your prediction for the game Cynthia?”

cynthia- “Niners 27.6 to Seahawks 25.1”. 

guy- “how can they possibly score fractions of a point Cynthia?”

cynthia-  “idk, I just read the teleprompter and try and angle my nose so it doesn’t explode through the screen.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Locomark said:

I sure hope it is a major pass rusher. I’ll take some awesome CB2 also since we have no one right now. Ertz is a luxury not a necessity. 

With his diminishing production I doubt you can even call Ertz a luxury at this point. Maybe an improvement, but that’s it.

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

With his diminishing production I doubt you can even call Ertz a luxury at this point. Maybe an improvement, but that’s it.

Agreed now I am just wondering who is a budding superstar that would get an analytics person excited.... or a Lions fan which she is... 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

It’s definitely better than what we have now, but is it worth taking on his contract? I have to assume all the excitement is from somewhere else. 

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

Agreed now I am just wondering who is a budding superstar that would get an analytics person excited.... or a Lions fan which she is... 

Which is why I think its not Ertz. I honestly have no idea who it would be. Considering no one else has even bothered to leak anything about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s definitely better than what we have now, but is it worth taking on his contract? I have to assume all the excitement is from somewhere else. 

Agreed. She’s a Lions fan so maybe it’s Golladay but that seems far fetched because that’ seems like WR overkill for us. Got to be an edge guy or a blockbuster type trade. 

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Which is why I think its not Ertz. I honestly have no idea who it would be. Considering no one else has even bothered to leak anything about it. 

Well obviously people at NFL network are talking internally about it. See if anyone talks tomorrow after the cap deadline...maybe that is what they are waiting on to announce whatever it is. 

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

Agreed. She’s a Lions fan so maybe it’s Golladay but that seems far fetched because that’ seems like WR overkill for us. Got to be an edge guy or a blockbuster type trade. 

If we didn’t just sign Sanders, I would be more receptive to the idea of Golladay being the excitement. Maybe she is excited about Ertz, because since she is an analytics girl, maybe she feels he would overperform in our system. All I know is, if I’m a Lions fan, I’m not getting excited enough about Ertz to switch teams lol. I really hope she truly knows something, I’m pumped about a big trade putting this team over the hump and bring our first super bowl victory to the city!

5 hours ago, Boxcar said:

NP, I will make a note that you don't enjoy attractive women and keep that in mind for future posts.

😳 then add me to your note. She’s fugly.

2 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

If Buffalo lands Ertz not only would we have the best TE the Bills ever had but the best collection of football wifes in the NFL . They should do and Embedded episode

Ernie Warlick, Jay Reimersma, Paul Seymore, Pete Metzalaars and Keith K-Gun McKellar say 👋

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm going to bed now. If I wake up and we didn't sign someone big, Cynthia Frelund is a B word for 2 reasons:

1) Being a tease

2) Having a last name that's terribly spelled 

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

😳 then add me to your note. She’s fugly.

fugly????

I don't think she's hot, but I don't see anyone calling her fugly. Give her a nose job and she's ready for primetime.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I’m not a fan of her computer generated nonsense.  

Some guy- “What’s your prediction for the game Cynthia?”

cynthia- “Niners 27.6 to Seahawks 25.1”. 

guy- “how can they possibly score fractions of a point Cynthia?”

cynthia-  “idk, I just read the teleprompter and try and angle my nose so it doesn’t explode through the screen.”

I believe guys like you are referred to as "dinosaurs"

28 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If we didn’t just sign Sanders, I would be more receptive to the idea of Golladay being the excitement. Maybe she is excited about Ertz, because since she is an analytics girl, maybe she feels he would overperform in our system. All I know is, if I’m a Lions fan, I’m not getting excited enough about Ertz to switch teams lol. I really hope she truly knows something, I’m pumped about a big trade putting this team over the hump and bring our first super bowl victory to the city!

If I was a Lions fan, probably would take a lot less than most other teams to get me to switch tbh.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, msw2112 said:

Not to be disrespectful, but who is Cynthia Frelund?

I’ve seen her a lot on the NFL Network’s Fantasy Football show.

Born in Michigan and went to Boston College.  She heard the Bills are going to sign free agent Matt Milano?!

Edited by ColeB

4 hours ago, Boxcar said:

I guess that makes you a SIMP,  you probably even 'pay' Frelund for her "sure bets".

Edited by stosh64

4 hours ago, Boxcar said:

If I was a Lions fan, probably would take a lot less than most other teams to get me to switch tbh.

Dinosaurs roamed the earth for 165ish million years. Your kind has been around for 10-15 years. Let’s see how long you last

I enjoy talking smack.  My friends and I talk smack to each other all day.  It’s fun.  We laugh.  If Cynthia were to read this and her feelings were hurt because she has a big schnoz, I might feel bad.  But she won’t read this and the only feelings that might get hurt are the oversensitive.  I’m old school and my wife loves it.  

Stop being so sensitive world. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1