Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Well that was fun.

I just changed the channel. Cannot stand the Browns and I hope they lose by 35 points to KC next week

The NFL should just award the game to the Chiefs and spare everyone another crappy playoff game

Watching this playoff game I am reminded that a team getting up by 4 TDs and then taking a foot off the gas is pretty normal. The opposite where a team never lets up and pummels a team into the ground is rarer. My favourite instance of that? The Bills utterly destroying the LA RAiders 51-3 in 1991. That was a sweet destruction!!

• Like (+1) 2

It's kind of funny: Reich was aggressive yesterday when he should have been conservative and Tomlin was conservative when he should have been aggressive. A lead matters. I feel you should play a bit more conservative when you have a lead and more aggressive when you are losing. Poor coaching.

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

“Elite, future hall of fame” coach Tomlin punting on 4th and 1 late in a playoff game trailing by 2 scores makes you wonder about all the accolades sometimes. Not the smartest move coach. 

That was a game-losing decision right there