Week 15 Around The League

Ridley letting the ball come to him instead of going after the ball... That is why he will never be better than who he is.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

How long before we steal Jefferson from them?

He might not make this team.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, MAJBobby said:

With the NE loss to MIA. Bills will be in the position to hand Pats their first sub .500 season since hell i can’t remember 

That'd be a nice consolation for not getting to knock them out of the playoffs ourselves. Could of lined up perfectly with the Bills knocking Pats out and then the Dolphins.

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Football Team on the comeback trail vs Seahawks, 20-15 and they just got a stop. 5 minutes left.

how did they mark that as a first down - ehhhh closer than i thought

Edited by balln

I hope to God Belichick does decide to lose to the Jets in week 17. The Jets fans are already talking about how they have Lawrence and how he's already better than Allen. To see them lose the number 1 pick in week 17 would be so funny I think I'd spend all week reading their forums

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

I hope to God Belichick does decide to lose to the Jets in week 17. The Jets fans are already talking about how they have Lawrence and how he's already better than Allen. To see them lose the number 1 pick in week 17 would be so funny I think I'd spend all week reading their forums

ive been telling my jets buddy. book it. bill is going to SIT everyone.