Week 15 Around The League

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Yea, right. When he first started his ability to call out plays was really cool. Now he is just annoying for the most part. 

He isn't even breaking down plays afterwards like he used to. He is a slightly less annoying Troy Aikman at the moment.

22 minutes ago, balln said:

lol - good debate 

would you keep darnold if cant get lawrence and then  trade darnold for wentz and a 3rd (basically sweetner for jets to take contract)

jets have the space

I would not make that trade.  Darnold is a decent and cheap back-up level QB.  (Jets have to draft a QB even if they can't land Lawrence.) Wentz will be lucky to be on a roster next year and that contract is absolute poison.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

I would not make that trade.  Darnold is a decent and cheap back-up level QB.  (Jets have to draft a QB even if they can't land Lawrence.) Wentz will be lucky to be on a roster next year and that contract is absolute poison.

I wouldn't take Wentz's contract under any circumstances. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

Darnold has, for his entire career, been coached by the same guy who drove Tannehill out of Miami. 

By all accounts, he was not good. Look at him now. Darnold is not a back-up level QB until he actually backs someone up because a competent coach deems that he isn’t good enough. 

Im not assessing anyone on their potential to success who works under that clown.  

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Darnold has, for his entire career, been coached by the same guy who drove Tannehill out of Miami. 

By all accounts, he was not good. Look at him now. Darnold is not a back-up level QB until he actually backs someone up because a competent coach deems that he isn’t good enough. 

Im not assessing anyone on their potential to success who works under that clown.  

Well, the Jets are going to have to assess Darnold, as will any team that is thinking about trading for him.  And based on the available evidence, he's not very good.

Even with Mahomes missing some throws, the Chefs look R E A L good. 
the defense is confusing Brees (which is hard to do) and the offense just keeps making plays when they need to. 
still not a team I want to face in the playoffs. 

Not that he has much to prove, but Mahomes is providing some ammo for those who say JA is the top QB in the league right now.  He does not look great when he has to face adversity, which is something he's seldom had to do in his career.  Josh, on the other hand, has faced and overcome a ton of adversity, from day 1.

• Like (+1) 1