Week 15 Around The League

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

Well, the Jets are going to have to assess Darnold, as will any team that is thinking about trading for him.  And based on the available evidence, he's not very good.

I am not ready to write Darnold off. But I think he probably needs a new start. 

Just now, SCBills said:

Mahomes out here doing a whole bunch of manic nonsense but no one will ever call him on it. 

He’s built up enough cred to get a few mulligan plays, but my goodness...

That back across throw to Kelce was an awful decision. If it is 4th down and you are behind in the final 4 minutes, sure. Up by 7 with 5 mins of the first half left? Never take that throw.

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

How long after Sunday of week 17 will it take for Gase to be canned?

”Adam, we’d like to thank you for helping us tank this season... but get the f@ck out of here now, and please don’t ever come back to NYC.”

just runs gore up the middle. never goes for it - kicks fg

woopppps spoke to soon

Edited by balln

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That back across throw to Kelce was an awful decision. If it is 4th down and you are behind in the final 4 minutes, sure. Up by 7 with 5 mins of the first half left? Never take that throw.

Nick Wright will say it was an MVP caliber effort.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Huh? He won a SB last year overcoming a double digit deficit with some amazing plays.... 

I didn't say he isn't great; my point is, he's had a pretty easy ride and when a good defense gets after him, he can be made to look shaky, like today.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

Jets are kinda in a Brees/ Rivers situation....or at least maybe that kinda deal. Please, just dont trade Darnold to the Cheats.

What have you been watching the last three years?  I'd love to see Darnold in NE.  Belichick will never do it, though. 

17 minutes ago, mannc said:

Well, the Jets are going to have to assess Darnold, as will any team that is thinking about trading for him.  And based on the available evidence, he's not very good.

That’s fair but I’m not going to assign him as a back up  level talent. He’s had everything possibly go wrong that could. 

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

That’s fair but I’m not going to assign him as a back up  level talent. He’s had everything possibly go wrong that could. 

Maybe Darnold can do better on a new team, but he's going to have to earn it.  No one is going to hand him a starting job, at this point.  Wherever he goes, he's going to have real competition for a starting job.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Maybe Darnold can do better on a new team, but he's going to have to earn it.  No one is going to hand him a starting job, at this point.  Wherever he goes, he's going to have real competition for a starting job.

Think that is absolutely right.