Week 15 Around The League

1 minute ago, Process said:

Frank Gore 9 carries for 19 yards. How is this guy still getting carries? He was beyond done last year. 

trying to get that L (tank). for real gase had red zone possessions and zero aggressive play calls. looked obvious . donald swallowed and then rag dolled gore bad. felt bad for frank

Edited by balln

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Jax gets it on strength of schedule I believe.  Jets had a tougher schedule.

Isn’t the other way around?  Jags get it because of the weaker SOS. 

Never mind.  I did not read your post correctly.  Sorry. 

Edited by BillsfaninSB

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Jax gets it on strength of schedule I believe.  Jets had a tougher schedule.

Yea, if they end up tied with Jax, the Jags gets the #1 pick. 

Jags will have a weaker SOS. 

Edited by SCBills

Just now, RiotAct said:

time to mosey on over to the Jets forum...

lol - good debate 

would you keep darnold if cant get lawrence and then  trade darnold for wentz and a 3rd (basically sweetner for jets to take contract)

jets have the space

1 minute ago, balln said:

lol - good debate 

would you keep darnold if cant get lawrence and then  trade darnold for wentz and a 3rd (basically sweetner for jets to take contract)

jets have the space

It is a good debate in the sense that if you get #1 you take Lawrence. If you get #2.... take Fields or keep Darnold and hope a new coach can revive him is closer IMO. I might even be willing to really roll the dice and take Lance. Lots of decisions.

2 hours ago, Success said:

It might take the reffing community a few years to unlearn 2 decades of constantly favoring the Patriots....

Muscle memory.

29 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Saints D looks pretty tough atm - and quick.

They are right up there with the best.

1 hour ago, Process said:

Patriots beat the chargers 45-0, and then get beat down by a high school offense in miami. Makes no sense. 

Bills should win by 21+ next week. 

I think they are calling that parity these days, but there is some truth to the way the Bills try to consistently approach every opponent.

Any team (maybe not the tanking Jets) can get hot, get a few lucky bounces, or just match up better against your personnel.

Just now, Process said:

Romo is so overrated as an announcer. He is annoying as hell today. 

I think it was Hapless who said it the other day.... they have turned him into color guy 101. He started off adding more than any other announcer. Now he is just doing the same as them

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I think it was Hapless who said it the other day.... they have turned him into color guy 101. He started off adding more than any other announcer. Now he is just doing the same as them

Yea, right. When he first started his ability to call out plays was really cool. Now he is just annoying for the most part. 

Just now, Process said:

Yea, right. When he first started his ability to call out plays was really cool. Now he is just annoying for the most part. 

Also a product of the farther you get away from your time as a player, the more the League has changed since you played and the less insight you have to offer.