Week 15 Around The League

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

Chiefs making it look easy against the Saints defense .  They will be hard to stop again in playoffs . 

Feels like playing the Chiefs in the Championship game will be a lot more SB than playing whatever the NFC puts up. 

Just now, NE Branch said:

Wonder if they'll get met at the airport by Tri-state Jags fans!

With bricks and glass bottles. 

Edited by whatdrought

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Feels like playing the Chiefs in the Championship game will be a lot more SB than playing whatever the NFC puts up. 

With bricks and glass bottles. 

Yeah, I'm sure Jest fans will outnumber and slaughter the Jags fans.

15 minutes ago, njbuff said:

When the Bills have Josh Allen, why are some of you guys so scared if Lawrence went to the Jets?

It would take a lot for Lawrence to get to Allen’s level to begin with.

I for one would rather that a division opponent not land a potential (yes POTENTIAL) superstar franchise QB. 

Just now, stevestojan said:

I for one would rather that a division opponent not land a potential (yes POTENTIAL) superstar franchise QB. 

They took Darnold and we got Allen. ***** happens. We'll see what happens. A 6th round pick owned the division for 20 years. Lawrence aint nothing till he's something. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Do we think the Chiefs would lose to the Falcons and Chargers the next two weeks?

If not, how much of a difference is there between the 4th and 2nd or 3rd place in the AFC? Is a potential second home game worth risking Allen or other starters? 

...as Mahomes gets crunched.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Do we think the Chiefs would lose to the Falcons and Chargers the next two weeks?

If not, how much of a difference is there between the 4th and 2nd or 3rd place in the AFC? Is a potential second home game worth risking Allen or other starters? 

To me, not facing Colts or Browns in round 1 is worth playing for. Those teams are both doing really well right now. Give me the Dolphins or Ravens.

Edited by fallen627

9 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Jax could beat the Bears. 

Doubt it. Chi playing for playoff 

Bills win 

Jets Win

Mia Wins 

SAINTS YOUR TURN

CINCY yours is tomorrow 

would wrap up a PERFECT BILLS weekend. 

Edited by MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

2nd seems worth it.  Two home games.