Week 15 Around The League

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Brees is rough. 

Standby for reevaluation. 

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Nantz and Romo talking about a meaningless week 16 game for the Chiefs if they win, and then a need to win week 17? 

I don’t get that. Anyone?

NFC game? 

Edited by whatdrought

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Nantz and Romo talking about a meaningless week 16 game for the Chiefs if they win, and then a need to win week 17? 

I don’t get that. Anyone?

If Chiefs, Steelers and Bills all finish 13-3, Bills get the No1 seed on tie breakers provided Chiefs lose to a divisional opponent (Chargers).

Just now, jkeerie said:

If Chiefs, Steelers and Bills all finish 13-3, Bills get the No1 seed on tie breakers provided Chiefs lose to a divisional opponent (Chargers).

Right but if they win today and beat the Falcons, then it’s done. 

So week 16 isn’t meaningless if they win because they could clinch the 1 seed next week depending on what happens to Pitt

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

too bad every team but one gets stuck with a wildcard game in each conference. diminishes the value of the regular season

Yeah, it's not good. They need to re-evaluate this. 

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Game is on the D right now.

With their two best Pass rushers gone. One for punching. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Edwards-Helaire just got hurt pretty badly. I never wish something like that on a player, and I hope he's okay, but if we meet the Chiefs, I doubt he will be ready to go, by the AFC Championship. That looked really painful!

Yeah, he is done for the playoffs.  My question is why they didn't bring the cart out for him.  That was just stupid making him hop his way back to the dressing room.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wjag said:

Yeah, he is done for the playoffs.  My question is why they didn't bring the cart out for him.  That was just stupid making him hop his way back to the dressing room.

Agreed, yeah their training staff was having trouble holding him up. CEH is a heavy load, for a shorter back. Definitely should have carted him off.