Week 15 Around The League

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I agree, but there’s something about his game that just doesn’t look like a big time NFL QB to me. Compare Tua’s mechanics to guys like Mahomes and Allen, nothing about him looks like a future All-Pro imo. 

Lefty QBs always look weird.

Edited by Bangarang

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Watching parts of titans and colts— Both of those teams are going to be tough outs in the playoffs. Tanny continues to impress with his deep Ball and mobility. 

Precisely why I want the Fins to win today and lock up a playoff spot.  I like that matchup a lot more than some of the other potential ones.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Watching parts of titans and colts— Both of those teams are going to be tough outs in the playoffs. Tanny continues to impress with his deep Ball and mobility. 

I'll bet you if the Bills players had their choice of who they want to play in the playoffs, they WANT Tennessee for obvious reasons.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I'll bet you if the Bills players had their choice of who they want to play in the playoffs, they WANT Tennessee for obvious reasons.

I bet if you asked any of them they would say they don't care and mean it.  Revenge is something to savor afterward, not to think about before the game.

Just now, balln said:

way too early on TUA. josh had some bad looking games as rookie. still even has trouble against pats. as does everyone

Maybe! But so many were quick to anoint Tua and the Fish the future of the AFC East, as opposed to the early common wisdom on Josh, who still has detractors. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

Maybe! But so many were quick to anoint Tua and the Fish the future of the AFC East, as opposed to the early common wisdom on Josh, who still has detractors. 

for sure. fox and espn were crowning them. at one point the 4th best team in the NFL. couldnt stand it

1 minute ago, balln said:

way too early on TUA. josh had some bad looking games as rookie. still even has trouble against pats. as does everyone

Josh also did things during his rookie season that Tua could never dream of doing physically. Allen’s athleticism and arm talent was apparent from the start, we just didn’t see results yet. I’m not usually such a homer, but I really feel confident we won’t need to worry about Tua all that much. 

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

thats what I saw. Reminds me of the famous David givens laying out of bounds play against us from a number of years ago.

David Patten, but close enough.  Lying unconscious out of bounds.  I still get conniptions thinking about it.

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Josh also did things during his rookie season that Tua could never dream of doing physically. Allen’s athleticism and arm talent was apparent from the start, we just didn’t see results yet. I’m not usually such a homer, but I really feel confident we won’t need to worry about Tua all that much. 

agreed. that vikings game on the road. was the first- woah maybe he will be good

• Like (+1) 1