Week 13 Bills @ 49ers in Phoenix PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Im going to call this one early, this will be one of the most lopsided officiated games against the Bills that we will see this year. I feel like we will need to beat the ref's then the 49ers tonight.

I agree the Bills have had some games that seem to fighting against the refs, but why would this game be one of those? The 49ers arent really a darling right now or anything for the league right?

8 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Man, they love them some 49ers on this pregame show. 

I'm thinking this.  I'm trying not to be a thin-skinned homer, but I've been doing some odd jobs and clean-up before settling in, and have had the TV on mute.  Keep popping in and...what the "F", dude?  There's a team wearing white and blue out there tonight.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

I hate on the ticker the stat they have on Allen is 3 INTs in last two games all in own territory. They are really trying to keep this narrative going.

Let them. They don't watch the games if that's all they focus on. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Guys they are dealing with so much adversity. Not like anyone else dealing with Corona or anything.😄

I’d say the mentions of SF having to move to AZ for the next month will be mentioned between 5-8 times tonight. Easily. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

How is the 8-3 Bills team getting so disrespected? The Niners beat the Rams last week and now all of a sudden the narrative has shifted to them being elite?

I no but every time we’re in a prime time game we lay a egg tonight we can end all that. No one will respect us till we do or if we lose it will be more about how the 49ers had so many injuries and moved and still beat the bills 

• Like (+1) 1