Gameday Thread Week 8 2nd Half Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

Just now, Iverwig said:

Doubt it. McD is also a defensive coach so he’s responsible as well. 

but Frazier is the DC?  I mean, this is a multi-week embarrassment.  Even if we win, getting punched like this by a team with ZERO starting WR's that's basically a 2nd string team is beyond unacceptable.  

5 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

He is straight trash. 

I just couldn't bring myself to say it....until you said it for me, thank you...

He needs to be off the field if this is the best he can do week after week....after week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Anytime a franchise extends a coach before he has won anything shows how mediocre they are , especially extending mid season after a few wins 

we are run by a bunch of clowns 

Ffs, will you give it up already?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Playoffs? said:

How are receivers not getting open against this team??

Yeah I'd really like to see some replays showing coverage. It's really frustrating that Allen isn't throwing the ball and we can't see why. Our guys should be running open all day long against these backups.

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Anytime a franchise extends a coach before he has won anything shows how mediocre they are , especially extending mid season after a few wins 

we are run by a bunch of clowns 

This team was SO poor expecting a ring by now is totally unrealistic.  We’re so much better than we were and you want to start over again.

ludicrous

• Like (+1) 1