Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Honestly I’m not too impressed with Clowney, he’s only playing good because he’s on a 1 year prove it deal. Guarantee whoever ends up paying him will regret it

That's why I love 1 year prove it deals

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Given circumstances and opponent I'd even say it may have been his best game this year up to that terrible pick. His first on the season that is on him. Just goes to show it is a team sport. Guys got to block, catch and not make dumb penalties.

Even without the pick it's his worst game of the season but it was still a decent showing. That pick sort of ruined it though.

5 minutes ago, Bills Oil Company said:

McDermott - this isn't even close.  You're team was not prepared.   Terrible.   Super Bowl caliber teams don't lose like this and find ways to be competitive even when guys are out with injury. 

The Chiefs literally lost at home yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Talent level is not an issue.  It’s not.  

This team is missing 3 players who all make a massive difference....and the outside of Allen and Diggs, we need some dudes to develop some “dog” in them. 

What I'm saying is people were making our roster out to be great, but we have too many positions with either no depth or no impact