MNF: Pats* at Chiefs 7:05 pm CBS

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

We really need to study This game as well as the chargers who played them tough as well. Forget everything else .

Score a lot of points or run the ball. Anything to keep Mahomes on the sideline.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

We really need to study This game as well as the chargers who played them tough as well. Forget everything else .

For one we can't play 10 yards off the receivers.  Need to jam them at the line and be aggressive in the front 7.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sven233 said:

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??????

Are you really telling me the Pats* of all teams hasn't committed 1 penalty all season all season?  Come on now....

There is a stat somewhere that offensive penalties are way down.  One of the explanations for the amazing surge in points.  I’ve heard several analysts commentators just say simply “they are not calling offensive holding”

Just now, jkeerie said:

For one we can't play 10 yards off the receivers.  Need to jam them at the line and be aggressive in the front 7.

I really believe this is the key.  You have to disrupt their routes.  Their fast, but small.  Beat em up.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mahomes is exempt from criticism. Not one word about the INT or the fumble/INT/whatever it was.

Or the innacurate throws

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Absurd how the patriots still look like one of the best teams in the league even without Brady or Newton 

If their defense plays at a top level they might be the team to best in the AFC 

wooiu.jpg