MNF: Pats* at Chiefs 7:05 pm CBS

YoloinOhio

I canā€™t believe NE called a play that required him to stand in the pocket for more than two seconds.

Ā 

Heā€™s like bad college QB that you tell ā€œif the primary receiver isnā€™t open, throw it away immediatelyā€

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

In his defense, he found out Saturday he'd be starting this gameĀ 

Still.. Heā€™s a vet, heā€™s been here before. This is simple stuff heā€™s messing up. I can sympathize with timing being off, or maybe having play clock issues, but red zone troubles like that are not acceptable for a vetĀ 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Still.. Heā€™s a vet, heā€™s been here before. This is simple stuff heā€™s messing up. I can sympathize with timing being off, or maybe having play clock issues, but red zone troubles like that are not acceptable for a vetĀ 

He is a backup QB for a reason...

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

The holding right up the middle was so blatant on the Chiefs against theĀ Pats on that huge passĀ to Kelce.Ā 

Ā 

Thereā€™s Ā just more holding being let go this year. Big reason scoring is up.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Are we the best team in the AFC? This is really an unacceptable performance by the Chiefs.

In a head to head matchup I think the Bills loseĀ to KC and the Ravens 8 of 10 times. Our defense is not good, especially pass D but both.Ā 

Edited by shoshin

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Josh would scored 28 points already and the defense would be letting the Pats think they could come back.Ā 

And he'd have one bad incompletion and people would be parsing it like the Zapruder film

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Ā 

I really wouldn't say they suck lol.. you think being a bills fan you'd know not to jump the gun šŸ˜‚

Being a Bills fan with the past has nothing to do with this year or even this coaching staff. No one is jumping any gun b.c we as of right now are the ones shooting.

Edited by TBBills