Roger Goodell’s Draft Man Cave

What a dive.... 

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Honestly if I was the Bills GM/HC id have (because they have the $$) someone set up my rec room war room den where ever they do this from..to look just like the bridge of the Enterprise and have all the draft guys sitting around in the various positions..you know Beane in the Capts chair.....Mc D where Spock stood/sat..etc,etc,etc....that would be Hysterical...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s just one room I’m sure there are others down there. Though it comes across as they are probably used to store dead bodies. 

I thought I saw a glimpse of Josh Gordon and Colin Kaepernick chained up down there. 

• Haha (+1) 3

He paid $4.8 million for this house in 2005. According to records it has 6,423 square feet.

It  looks so dark, boxy and damp, I am surprised that they didn't freshen it up a bit because it's going to be telecast across the world.

That basement is begging for a few dehumidifiers, a pine sol scrub down, Lysol, Febreze  and some Air Wick plug-ins.

Hell, I  just thought that maybe this is his basement AFTER they freshened it up.

Just now, Bag of Milk said:

He paid $4.8 million for this house in 2005. According to records it has 6,423 square feet.

It  looks so dark, boxy and damp, I am surprised that they didn't freshen it up a bit because it's going to be telecast across the world.

That basement is begging for a few dehumidifiers, a pine sol scrub down, Lysol, Febreze  and some Air Wick plug-ins.

Hell, I  just thought that maybe this is his basement AFTER they freshened it up.

I wonder if they wanted to leave it like that so that it felt more - everyman.