NFL Week 11: Bills at Dolphins 1 pm ET on CBS First Half Thread

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'd have gone for it. If you don't get it Miami start at the 5. 

I’m home alone sick today!

Guaranteed my posse would have said:” Take the Points and the huge two scores!”

My feeling? 

The D is laying the wood to the Division 3 Offence. Finish them off with the TD or have the D crush Fitz & his stiffs at the 5! 

• Like (+1) 1

Roberts isn't Devin Hester, but he's sure-handed, agile, and most importantly, he's SMART. The kind of player that we'd dearly miss if we didn't have in that position. Because we'd either be worried about Hyde getting hurt with extra duty, or another player muffing away games. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This looks a lot more like the Bills defense we’ve come to love! They’re really swarming the ball today. It looks like they took McDermott’s “play fearless” comments to heart. 

Every season so far under McDermott, it seems like the Bills defense went through some type of lull in play, where they struggled. But in both previous seasons they were able to snap out of it and get back to playing good defense. 

So hopefully this is their bounce back game and they continue playing like this the rest of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

You realize he has 22% less snap counts than Hughes and has more QB hits and tackles for losses than him?

You convinced me that Shaq sucks. Lame comment on McCoy as well.

Jerry sucks too. Our weakness on Dee is our lack of edge pass rush. So it isn’t saying much when Shaq is not even starting. So that is what I am saying. He has had his whole first contract  to prove himself and he really hasn’t. He is decent against the run but non existent against the pass IMO. 

Sorry, you are right the Shady insult was rude. I apologize for that. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Archuleta. But he's attached to an anchor in Spiro Gyra

I'm not a huge fan of them, but the camera and production on this game is awful.  Missing stuff, coming to plays post snap.  Just cheeks

1 minute ago, 12+83=6 said:

You are very welcome!  The fact that everyone got excited about that throw should tell you something.  I am not concerned about the long ball as I am about accuracy/reading defenses.

Josh has been really good at reading zone defenses this year, really good for a 2nd year guy

He struggles on tight man coverage a bit but NONE of our WRs get good seperation on man all year and that will make all QBs struggle

And I didn't get excited because 1 throw , I get excited when the Bills score

• Like (+1) 3