NFL Week 11: Bills at Dolphins 1 pm ET on CBS First Half Thread

2 minutes ago, GG said:

I don’t understand why they activate #16 but don’t play him.  These are the exact plays where Duke can make a difference.

People gripe about Foster, but honestly, he only gets 1 target a game, why?  This one baffles me.  Hard to make a difference when you are targeted once a game

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

People gripe about Foster, but honestly, he only gets 1 target a game, why?  This one baffles me.  Hard to make a difference when you are targeted once a game

He just cannot track a ball. It’s that simple, really.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Locomark said:

2 sacks at 7 QB hits through 10 games is straight out balling? K...    you probably want Shady and Shaq back on an extension also 

You realize he has 22% less snap counts than Hughes and has more QB hits and tackles for losses than him?

You convinced me that Shaq sucks. Lame comment on McCoy as well.

Edited by Real McCoy

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Um pretty sure he's completed more than 1 pass all season, i never said anything about distance

But if you wanna get into that the NFL counts a deep ball as over 15 yards in air.  Josh has completed tons of balls 15-20 yards downfield

Thanks for playing

You are very welcome!  The fact that everyone got excited about that throw should tell you something.  I am not concerned about the long ball as I am about accuracy/reading defenses.