First Half Thread Wk 9: Redskins at Bills, 1 pm ET on Fox

Just now, Steptide said:

All the redskins are doing is running the ball. Seriously, if the bills can't figure this out, maybe it's lezlie Frasier? 

McD will have to take over play calling like he did briefly last season early on. Supposedly they worked on run defense all week. That’s scary if true. 

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

Ok I was optimistic about star so far this season, but watching this game... why are we paying him?

What's more concerning is it appears they came to a conclusion Oliver ain't helping v the run I swear he's played 5 plays.  

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

In all Seriousness I get worried about Frazier a lot. Wasn’t there a game year one or 2 mcd took over play calling. I don’t know I have ever been sold on him. 

yup there was, fraizer needs to go he stinks

Just now, zow2 said:

Having seen some of every Redskins game this year on local TV I can tell you he hasn’t done crap except against Miami.  Bills D is embarrassingly bad

Not true. He got it going against Miami when Callhan took over. He had over 80 against the 49ers and 76 against Minnesota. 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

True. I can’t say anything about Oliver. Maybe it is about theLBs. I hope not but one way or another it needs to be fixed. Now 

Oliver has played 1 snap the last two drives. It is mainly the LBs though. 

There is Ed.... assisted tackle on AP. EDIT: and another. Two assisted tackles on two plays. 

Edited by GunnerBill

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Offense is not the prob right now when you score on 3 of 3 drives. This is prob the best offensive half the Bills have played all year.

Because he is leaning on the run like we have said he needs to do - McD has to keep the reigns on Mr. Creativity.

But you are right, our Run D has been totally exposed - I thought it was suspect a year ago against NE, but so many teams are pass-heavy I never felt like they were really tested again by a team committed to running on us. Early this year they were, but I have to assume that missing Harry on the line just has had a domino effect on their run D scheme.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Because he is leaning on the run like we have said he needs to do - McD has to keep the reigns on Mr. Creativity.

But you are right, our Run D has been totally exposed - I thought it was suspect a year ago against NE, but so many teams are pass-heavy I never felt like they were really tested again by a team committed to running on us. Early this year they were, but I have to assume that missing Harry on the line just has had a domino effect on their run D scheme.

Edmunds is up and down right now. He's missing gaps every other run play.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1