Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

If the Pats make the SB, they're not beating the 'Niners or Saints.  Probably not the Packers, either.

I would not mind at all seeing the Saints win the Superbowl, just to get Bridgewater a ring.  It's incredible he's playing football at all, never mind playing well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I remember the Jets had a Sunday or Monday night loss in the Rich Kotite era to the Raiders 41-10.  It's considered the low point of those years.

This one looks like it's gonna double that in depression for Jets fans 

I was at that game. It was an enjoyable evening of football. This would be too if it wasn't the Pats.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

If only we could find a way to transplant Darnold's spleen into Brady while he's sleeping.

Maybe they could get Darnold to give him a kiss after the game? The pats will win this one so Brady will be out there expecting to get praised for the win and won't be running off the field to be the first one in the showers......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

So this is the team which embarrassed the Cowboys who just smoked the Eagles who are slight dogs to on a neutral field this weekend?  One thing is clear, you gotta fire Jason Garret.  

The NFL makes no sense.

J-E-S-T-S

JESTS

JESTS

JESTS, JESTS, JESTS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That was the second worst pass I have ever seen and I can't recall the first.

I want to say Sammy Morris's pass on the Mickey Mouse fake end-around reverse bull#### halfback option pass.

But even that was better.

• Haha (+1) 1