Major conundrum for the game on Sunday

The Poojer

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

Have two or six you will be fine ....

• Like (+1) 1

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

Flush that ***** down the toilet, along with any Sam Adams you come across.

Or just drink it and after it runs through you and need to visit the bathroom know youre putting new england where they belong.... In the toilet!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

NE IPAs are terrible. West Coast all the way. 

Drink the same beer except butt chug/funnel it!  That way you're still drinking what you like but sticking it to New England.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

The finest of gentleman drink smooth, refreshing , slightly bubbly White Claws!

3 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Well if that’s What you’ve done the first three weeks I’d say stick with that. It’ll taste all that much sweeter assuming we win!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Drink your usual ... just pour some Frank's into it. ?

Ohhh man...you reminded me. 

Tequila with a splash of Frank's. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

White Claw is always a solid tailgating option ??

I see these constantly, but have never grabbed them off the shelf. Gotta try them.

5 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Ohhh man...you reminded me. 

Tequila with a splash of Frank's. :thumbsup:

I see these constantly, but have never grabbed them off the shelf. Gotta try them.

Surprisingly not that bad.  5% alcohol and drinking a few of them doesn't get you all bloated

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

A NE-IPA is ok if its from Thin Man, Resurgence, Labatt Brewhouse, or any other western NY brewery.

6 hours ago, The Poojer said:

If they won while you were drinking that, you keep drinking that. Don’t ***** with Karma. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Honestly superstitions are real. I try not to drink regional beers for away teams on game day. Sadly every time I’ve been drinking not blue light this year, the Bills go on a skid during the game. Cheap beer for me on sundays for the next 12 weeks 

6 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Drink a beer that doesn't taste like tree sap.

PiNE tree sap

Some people cant get enough hops.  Had a sip of my buddies triple hopped beer it tasted like pine sol and a ganja bud thrown into a blender.   Unreal.

It was originally used as a preservative for beer before refrigeration because it inhibits bacterial growth.     Ya know....like Pine Sol

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

PiNE tree sap

Some people cant get enough hops.  Had a sip of my buddies triple hopped beer it tasted like pine sol and a ganja bud thrown into a blender.   Unreal.

It was originally used as a preservative for beer before refrigeration because it inhibits bacterial growth.     Ya know....like Pine Sol

It's so bad out in California you have no idea. 

2 hours ago, klos63 said:

I don't like any of those either. I'll take any canadian beer that I grew up on. Why mess with a good thing.

Beer flavored beer

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/25/2019 at 3:58 PM, uticaclub said:

Still better than 99.99999999% of those hoppy crap beers they make today

It's all a matter of taste. To me, Utica Club always tasted like someone filtered a can of Koch's Golden Anniversary through a pair of heavily soiled panty hose.   That whole group of beer was terrible, UC, Matt's, Hamm's, Peel's, Black Label.  All awful.  But that's like, My Opinion, Man!

• Like (+1) 1