9/8 Bills at Jets Second Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Nice Kim Carnes reference.

It really wasn't...though I certainly had the song in my head when I typed that.

But he's got that hungry, predatory look Thurman always had in the backfield.  I like it.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, bills11 said:

It's a shame because this is the gameplan we should have had coming in the pass heavy no huddle was head scratching our offence was bottom of the pile last year were not just gonna be the 04 colts because we added two wideouts 

Nothing wrong with the no huddle pass plays. Just didnt execute in Jets territory

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Why did we wait until the second half to hand the ball off?

Their secondary is suspect and Daboll was trying to exploit it, in my opinion. Their D line is solid. 

A long ball would have been good to open up the run game earlier. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

This is a game where if it were at home we would be winning, maybe blowing them out. Its looking worse because of the ridiculous turnovers and being the first game

What you you talkin bout Willis? 

This offense has been atrocious. Is literally responsible for 8 of 16 points. Our 7 just now is thanks to a soft zone and deciding to run. If I were the Jets, I’d do the same. The Bills offense hasn’t  been able to get out of their own way for about 50 minutes. I’d definitely play off and trust them to blow themselves up. 

Nothing about this game reads, “if just this one play didn’t happen”