9/8 Bills at Jets Second Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Cross posted from the first half thread:

I’m actually very encouraged by this start, which is hilarious considering the counting stats.

Our offense is moving the ball, Allen has been accurate, has moved well within the pocket, and has been hitting the underneath routs to keep the ball consistently moving instead of being 100% reliant on chunk yardage.

Our defense hasn’t surrendered a single point off the turnovers.

The turnovers themselves weren’t “bad”.  They weren’t related to poor decision making. They were, by and large, the sort of “freakish” plays you’ll see over the course of a season rather than Allen making poor decisions.

If we play the second half the same way we played the first, and actually get some decent luck, I think we’ll win 21-13.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Wo-Bah said:

First half goes out the window. This game is right there for us. Pull your heads out of your a$$es. 

Allen can you simply stick to the checkdown and hand the ball off. Our D will do the rest. Stephen we need 3 field goals. 

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Cross posted from the first half thread:

I’m actually very encouraged by this start, which is hilarious considering the counting stats.

Our offense is moving the ball, Allen has been accurate, has moved well within the pocket, and has been hitting the underneath routs to keep the ball consistently moving instead of being 100% reliant on chunk yardage.

Our defense hasn’t surrendered a single point off the turnovers.

The turnovers themselves weren’t “bad”.  They weren’t related to poor decision making. They were, by and large, the sort of “freakish” plays you’ll see over the course of a season rather than Allen making poor decisions.

If we play the second half the same way we played the first, and actually get some decent luck, I think we’ll win 21-13.

You think the Jets can make two field goals?

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

Allen can you simply stick to the checkdown and hand the ball off. Our D will do the rest. Stephen we need 3 field goals. 

Or two field goals and a safety

• Thank you (+1) 1