Bills-Jets Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

Surprised not more action on this board this morning. Maybe calm before the storm, maybe nerves, maybe people getting ready for the game. I don’t know. What I do know is that everything is there for the Bills taking today and this year. All they need to do it go out there and take it. Go out and take it!!!!!

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I'm nervous about this game for some reason. Not quite sure what to expect from the Bills today.

I think that's my problem too.  They are obviously better all around and feel like they should win.  In the past I think I was just hoping for an entertaining game and the win was just nice on top.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

I'm nervous about this game for some reason. Not quite sure what to expect from the Bills today.

First time in a while we have been able to be excited in the off season.

So it makes it worse for the first game. Especially against a div rival.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Not sure anyone does....... 

I have thought about this game so much that I have seen pretty much every outcome possible from a big Bills win, to a close game, to a blowout loss.  With all of the new pieces, the questions about where Allen and Darnold are, etc., there is no way to be confident in anything.  Even our defense, which we all expect to be good, got blown out in last year's opener.  Who knows what to expect.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Jets defense doesn't think Allen can beat them as a passer.  Big mistake. Beasley and the TE's are going to have a big day. Let's go Bills!!! Hope Allen comes out firing.

Jets are strong up the middle from the front all the way to the back. If any of the pass catchers have big games Id go with Brown or board favorite whipping boy Jones.

13 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I think that's my problem too.  They are obviously better all around and feel like they should win.  In the past I think I was just hoping for an entertaining game and the win was just nice on top.

In the past I was just hoping that we would come out and just not embarrass ourselves (after typically lackluster preseason performances).

This year, I'm excited to see how *good* we can be.  Obviously there are "bad days", but I expect us to come out and look MORE than just competent, I expect us to come out and win!! :Beer: