Bills-Jets Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

38 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

wife is getting eggs now, i am cooking the bacon...been informed no yard work, no Bills game!

Really? Wow, that sort of thing didn’t   happen at our house  Sunday is a day of rest for both of us, and the Bills game, mostly for me ?

Go Bills!!!

18 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Pretty simple. If the Bills can pas s the ball effectively, they will win the game. If not, they will lose.

Bills 34, Jets 24

Yup, very likely.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

It's all about winning bud!?

While I don’t disagree, I have two counters- 

1- The bills have won a lot of pointless victories in the past 20 years. 

2- of course I want them to win, I was referring to Yolo’s comment about how this isn’t the most important game. My answer is, even if we don’t win, if we show good things, I’ll be somewhat happy- obviously less. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m not good, got up earlier than usual. I’m more stressed than I was a week ago and a week ago Dorian was 100 miles due east of where I’m sitting. I think this games is important. I look at the schedule and see five games where the Bills play teams that I consider better. If the Bills can sweep Jets and Dolphins they win 10 and make the playoffs. If not the path is a bit harder. 

• Like (+1) 1

Did I eat my chocolate bar too early? Electric yellow's got me by the brain banana.

There is always something about the first game. Once we're 3-4 games in you kinda know what is up. But the first game feels like Xmas to me, and you don't know if you got a good gift, or coal, til you open it up. Please give me a good gift this year.

HOW MANY HOURS UNTIL THE GAME???? D'oh!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Present!

Been up since way too early as well, but I'm ready to rock.  The flag is up outside the condo, bacon is cooking, coffee has been drank.  About to start making the weck rolls, beef has been going for 19 hours. :beer:

I'm so excited to see what this Offense can do - I feel like we've seen improvement in the preseason, but now we get to REALLY see!  

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Say: “Woman, I am the man of the house and I will do what needs to be done.” 

Then, when she kicks you out, find a bar to watch the game and then come back with flowers tonight. It’s foolproof.

is the fool the one executing? or the one falling for it? or...

both?

tenor.gif?itemid=4067710

• Like (+1) 1

Get your bets in, everyone!!!

Bills opening line was +3.5, which is NOW +2.5, and the moneyline opening line was +150, which is now +130!

The sharps and a lot of bettors now think of us as the favorite on a neutral field, going against all of the chatter on the major networks. I'm loving this.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan