Bills-Jets Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Excitement level: 1000!

i haven’t been this excited for an opener in a long time... consequenty, I’m either gonna be super happy, or borderline suicidal today. 

I’m bracing myself for disappointment because I obviously want them to win, but it’s a coin flip game and I’m neither expecting to win nor think the season is over if we don’t. I don’t think the Bills will be challenging for the division, and i don’t think the Jets are a  WC team jmo. To me a loss here would be less meaningful than the one they had Week 1 last year vs the Ravens. But it’s hard to tell too much from week 1, win or lose. I believe the Bills are a better team overall, but the better team doesn’t always win. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 5

its game day,

Bad:   i am hung over, need to get about 3 hours worth of yard work done this morning, have no eggs on the house, have to get new TV set up as well

Good: Fridge is stacked with beer, Bills play at 1, will have new TV to watch redzone, ribroast ready to go for Sunday dinner

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Calf and hamstring injuries are no joke.  I'll be surprised if Anderson and Johnson play the entire game.  

There’s at least a possibility they won’t be as effective which can be a big difference at the skill positions looking at those two matchups. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

its game day,

Bad:   i am hung over, need to get about 3 hours worth of yard work done this morning, have no eggs on the house, have to get new TV set up as well

Good: Fridge is stacked with beer, Bills play at 1, will have new TV to watch redzone, ribroast ready to go for Sunday dinner

Step 1, coffee.  Step 2, get the eggs. Step 3, a good greasy breakfast to cure the hangover. Skip the yard work until the TV is set up.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Couldn’t fall sleep til 1am pst due to Christmas Eve anxiousness 

Couldn’t sleep past 4am pst due to Christmas Day euphoria 

I got up almost an hour before my alarm this morningI got up almost an hour before my alarm this morning