Bills-Jets Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Nick Filipowski, Thad Brown, Sal and Josh Reed all pick the Bills. Tim Graham - Jets. Seems about right.

Curious if Thad said the bills would win because of our defense and not our offense since.... you know.... he hates allen.

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Tear as in crying, or tear as in you tore your groin pacing? 

Crying. Darn lump in my throat kept appearing.

Too nervous to pace. At the moment. I'm sure that will come.

Edited by Simstim
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Allen:  "So remember, you run out that way and when I throw the ball towards you, you catch it."

Beasley: "Are you sure that's how this works?"

Allen: "Trust me.  Just catch the ball.  If no one hits you right away, try to keep running with the ball in your hands."

Beasley: "OK, got it!"

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Here's hoping for some 4th down stops.....and hoping Bell get's tee'd off on all day

Let's see us take advantage of their so called bad corner play, and let's see us get a consistent pass rush on Darnold, all day long.

And then let's see how our OL looks in run and passing game.  

Those are the things I'll try to focus on, aside from heavy focus on Josh Allen.

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Over and under on PI challenges today?

Maybe 1. It has (thankfully) proven pretty futile to challenge these. I saw a stat during Thursdays game that 5 have been overturned out of around 45 challenges. 0/1 Thursday night too. The refs don’t like the rule anymore than the fans do. It has to be blatantly obvious for the call to be overturned. 

Just now, Bills2ref said:

Maybe 1. It has (thankfully) proven pretty futile to challenge these. I saw a stat during Thursdays game that 5 have been overturned out of around 45 challenges. 0/1 Thursday night too. The refs don’t like the rule anymore than the fans do. It has to be blatantly obvious for the call to be overturned. 

I realize I may get flamed for this, but I think offensive PI should be more severe given defensive PI can net 3/4 of the field in penalty yards. I say offensive PI should be 10 yards and loss of down

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Bills have released Inactives for this game

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/te-tyler-kroft-headlines-buffalo-s-inactives

They are: WR Andre Roberts, S Dean Marlowe, OL Ike Boettger, OL Ryan Bates, TE Tyler Kroft, S Jaquan Johnson, OL Conor McDermott

I REALLY wish Roberts was playing. Gotta think he'd be looking to show up big.

10 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

breathe....breathe....

Hoping to see an under control, slingin' Josh Allen today.

Yes. He typically is a bundle of nervous energy early. It’s understandable, but we need him to be under control to move the sticks.

• Like (+1) 1