Bills-Jets Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Step 1, coffee.  Step 2, get the eggs. Step 3, a good greasy breakfast to cure the hangover. Skip the yard work until the TV is set up.

wife is getting eggs now, i am cooking the bacon...been informed no yard work, no Bills game!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

its game day,

Bad:   i am hung over, need to get about 3 hours worth of yard work done this morning, have no eggs on the house, have to get new TV set up as well

Good: Fridge is stacked with beer, Bills play at 1, will have new TV to watch redzone, ribroast ready to go for Sunday dinner

That sounds like some good living bro!?

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m bracing myself for disappointment because I obviously want them to win, but it’s a coin flip game and I’m neither expecting to win nor think the season is over if we don’t. I don’t think the Bills will be challenging for the division, and i don’t think the Jets are a  WC team jmo. To me a loss here would be less meaningful than the one they had Week 1 last year vs the Ravens. But it’s hard to tell too much from week 1, win or lose. I believe the Bills are a better team overall, but the better team doesn’t always win. 

I think for me it’s less about winning or losing, and more about seeing if we’re going the right direction.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think for me it’s less about winning or losing, and more about seeing if we’re going the right direction.

I want them to win. IF they lose, I want it to not be badly - a fluke play is one thing, being crushed by the Jets is quite another. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m bracing myself for disappointment because I obviously want them to win, but it’s a coin flip game and I’m neither expecting to win nor think the season is over if we don’t. I don’t think the Bills will be challenging for the division, and i don’t think the Jets are a  WC team jmo. To me a loss here would be less meaningful than the one they had Week 1 last year vs the Ravens. But it’s hard to tell too much from week 1, win or lose. I believe the Bills are a better team overall, but the better team doesn’t always win. 

Tell that voice to shut up!! Ha

It’s game day baby!!

26 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

wife is getting eggs now, i am cooking the bacon...been informed no yard work, no Bills game!

Say: “Woman, I am the man of the house and I will do what needs to be done.” 

Then, when she kicks you out, find a bar to watch the game and then come back with flowers tonight. It’s foolproof.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, snafu said:

No TV, no Bills game. 

You can porobably get most of it done during halftime if necessary. 

i have the main TV for the BIlls, this one is strictly for the redzone ...finishing up eggs now, slave driver telling me did it to myself and quit whining!

Be back about noon fellas, enjoy your nice leisurely Sunday morning while o go sweat and puke!!!!!

Heading out to the game in about ten minutes (going with a Jet fan buddy of mine). 

I swear all these Jets fans I talk to are just as excited as we are.  There’s going to be a lot of disappointed people in that stadium today. Gonna be great to watch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1