GDT: NFC Championship Game Rams at Saints on FOX

Nextmanup

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

I feel for the Saints fans, that was a horrible non-call.

And on the previous drive they didn't call another. Oh man, that's a Brutallllll loss, those 2 officials should be fired immediately. You just cost a team in that situation , I'm sorry but that's unacceptable

Just now, Talley56 said:

Congrats to the Rams, well deserved.  I'm not going to take anything away from them because of one missed call.  Bad calls, missed interferences, missed holds happen all the time.

Truth.  And the Saints had their opportunities early in the game...

Still, I feel for 'em.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

And on the previous drive they didn't call another. Oh man, that's a Brutallllll loss, those 2 officials should be fired immediately. You just cost a team in that situation , I'm sorry but that's unacceptable

It was several times on the no PI calls which is fine going evenly but that was horrific 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Talley56 said:

Congrats to the Rams, well deserved.  I'm not going to take anything away from them because of one missed call.  Bad calls, missed interferences, missed holds happen all the time.

That's not even in the category of a missed call. That's the greatest referee incompetence since the BS tuck rule. That was horrible. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BarleyNY said:

It's almost like the NFL wanted a Los Angeles team in the Super Bowl.

You see what huge impact a single call, at the right time, can have on the outcome of a football game.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I hate to say it but if Patriots win today I think Belichick will coach circles around McVay. Saints were the better shot to beat them. Go Chiefs.

Definitely. I really don't trust McVey to not screw that pooch by being cute. I will root for them obviously, but this BS left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't know if I even care.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

It was several times on the no PI calls which is fine going evenly but that was horrific 

It was one of the worse non calls I've ever seen in a championship game. Completely unacceptable. I'm not a fan or hater of either team n I'm seriously pissed the Saints loss because of that

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

Just like he did Doug Perderson?

Doug Peterson is a better coach than Sean McVey. 

McVey is good, but his lovable inexperience will bring him short against Billy. 

I definitely hope I am wrong. 

Edited by whatdrought