GDT: NFC Championship Game Rams at Saints on FOX

Nextmanup

Just now, UConn James said:

The only thing I agree with Belichick on... EVERYTHING should be reviewable.

WOW. And the replay shows the whitehat turned his head just before the contact. Inexcusable. And you KNOW there has to be a directive from high up to keep the Rams in it to solidify the LA market.

That means the Pats would be favored as well.  Bigger market. 

1 minute ago, UConn James said:

The only thing I agree with Belichick on... EVERYTHING should be reviewable.

WOW. And the replay shows the whitehat turned his head just before the contact. Inexcusable. And you KNOW there has to be a directive from high up to keep the Rams in it to solidify the LA market.

Exactly. If the NFL is going to insist on ***** refs, they should be open to immediate and effectual accountability. It doesn't do any good that to anyone that they will issue an apology. If the Rams win, the saints should sue the NFL for blatant rules violation. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

What happens if OT ends in a tie in the Playoffs?  Do they just keep going to extra innings?

Would be funny if they had to delay the next game to finish this one :D

They won't delay the game as they're on different channels.  My only hope right now is for the Saints to score a TD.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Calling timeouts to ice a kicker is stupid. They could have used the timeout on this drive. 15 seconds and 2 timeouts could get you into field goal range.

Talk to Bears fans about that. Worked great for the Eagles.