GDT: NFC Championship Game Rams at Saints on FOX

Nextmanup

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  Go up four and force NO to score a TD.   The way Anderson has been running I think it's unlikely he doesn't get 1/2 yard.

Brees doesn't need to be forced.

If they went for it and scored, they would lose by 3...

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

Lol, terrible play on the ball there

Yes it was.  He sort of lost himself in space and didn't really try to break the thing up, despite being more or less in the right spot on the field.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Amazing how Ted Ginn is still popping up in big spots all these after Miami gave up on him.

He's good. Better than I expected his career to have gone. But he was never supposed to be the top 10 WR the Dolphins thought they were supposed to get that's for sure

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think McVay made huge mistake by not going for it on that last drive. It was 4th and 1/2 yard to get 7 pts to up 4.  Instead, they settle for FG to tie it up and Saints get good field position on their next drive.  Basically, If Im Rams,  I much rather be down 3 giving the Saints the ball on their own 1,  than tied giving the saints the ball on their 30.

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Are the Saints playing for the field goal or the touchdown?

Get a TD!  Way more valuable than a FG in this situation, even if the Rams have some clock to work with.

Just now, bills6969 said:

I think McVay made huge mistake by not going for it on that last drive. It was 4th and 1/2 yard to get 7 pts to up 4.  Instead, they settle for FG to tie it up and Saints get good field position on their next drive.  Basically, If Im Rams,  I much rather be down 3 giving the Saints the ball on their own 1,  than tied giving the saints the ball on their 30.

Hindsight is 20:20 

• Haha (+1) 1