GDT: NFC Championship Game Rams at Saints on FOX

Nextmanup

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

The beauty of Allen - he can push the ball downfield.  Far, far downfield.

:beer:

I also liked how quick the rams snapped the ball after that big pass. I feel like the bills woulda called timeout and given the defense a break 

21 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

KC should take care of business.  If not, LA or NO will beat NE.  I'd rather not have NE in the Super Bowl...tired of them.

I don't want them to have an opportunity at our record next year.  I'd prefer them to get knocked out in this game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

By "no one else," you of course mean YOU. There are people here who disagree with you.

That the Jordan Matthews touchdown was super important to the Bills?

Or any inaccurate throw this week and last week makes Josh Allen more or less accurate now?

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

2 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

That the Jordan Matthews touchdown was super important to the Bills?

Or any inaccurate throw this week and last week makes Josh Allen more or less accurate now?

The point is, fella, that OUR guys in the FO/staff got CRUCIFIED for bringing in Jordan Matthews....a guy who by all accounts was pretty efficient for the Eagles this year.

The problem was never Matthews or McDermott or Beane. It was Whaley/Rex's chosen QB.

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

The point is, fella, that OUR guys in the FO/staff got CRUCIFIED for bringing in Jordan Matthews....a guy who by all accounts was pretty efficient for the Eagles this year.

The problem was never Matthews or McDermott or Beane. It was Whaley/Rex's chosen QB.

A Tyrod thread in 2019 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c44ebb04564687a32

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Matthews is a decent 3. The issue with the use of him in Buffalo was he was brought here to be the #1 (though I know they never expected it to be long term). 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Meet everyone's new favorite Saints fan: The Whistle Monsta

I hate him even more after that. 

I still like him more than the Bills’ train whistle, tough. 

Ive gotten used to it after 2 and a half quarters (5/8ths) of this game. 

Like a previous poster said though, sitting next to that has to be BRUTAL. 

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

I hate him even more after that. 

I still like him more than the Bills’ train whistle, tough. 

Ive gotten used to it after 2 and a half quarters (5/8ths) of this game. 

Like a previous poster said though, sitting next to that has to be BRUTAL. 

I laughed at the interviewer knocking on the whistle part of his helmet.  Made of sheet metal, sounded like a pretty thick gauge too!

That thing has to be heavy.

So New Orleans has led the NFL in rushing yardage the last two years.  Could it be because they open the type of nice holes we've been seeing in this game?  If the Bills could do that, perhaps McCoy could also gain significant yardage, and not be subject to the regular criticism he receives on this board about his age and loss of this and that.  Just a thought.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I laughed at the interviewer knocking on the whistle part of his helmet.  Made of sheet metal, sounded like a pretty thick gauge too!

That thing has to be heavy.

Heavy enough to collapse someone’s esophagus? Asking for a friend. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

So New Orleans has led the NFL in rushing yardage the last two years.  Could it be because they open the type of nice holes we've been seeing in this game?  If the Bills could do that, perhaps McCoy could also gain significant yardage, and not be subject to the regular criticism he receives on this board about his age and loss of this and that.  Just a thought.

Or perhaps it's because they have an inside and an outside threat as well as a qb who will cut you apart.

1 minute ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Hopefully we got rid of the coach who prevented that.  Would be nice to see; Shady has more left in the tank, just needed more room to run.