AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I would never want to punch an old man in the face but Robert Kraft is making me change my mind. I freaking hate him so much

Told Aaron Hernandez to stay in the closet.  Just going to assume there’s an EOE violation but hey they wrap themselves up in faux-Patriotism and have been the safest bet in Vegas for years.  Along with that Kraft and Goodell go back to Detroit with colors of Purple twine.  

Just now, Thriftygamer83 said:

Told Aaron Hernandez to stay in the closet.  Just going to assume there’s an EOE violation but hey they wrap themselves up in faux-Patriotism and have been the safest bet in Vegas for years.  Along with that Kraft and Goodell go back to Detroit with colors of Purple twine.  

Mushrooms much? :lol:

Brady just threw an absolutely gorgeous @ 25 yard pass through defenders to hit Edelman in stride setting up the second NE TD on the next play. 

Gorgeous. 

Rumors of Brady's death seem exaggerated.

14-7 Patriots.

1 minute ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I said it many times before, the Kraft anger at Goodell over deflate gate and Bradys suspension was all an act set up by NE and the league to get Brady some extra time off and make it look like the league does not favor the Pat's.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'd put this more on Gus Bradley so far.  Terrible defensive game plan.

Yes.  He is being out coached, badly.  Some missed calls are not helping but fundamentally he reminds me of the video where a dog trainer gets a vicious dog to bite fiercely on something and then uses that to maneuver the dog where he wants it to go.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'd put this more on Gus Bradley so far.  Terrible defensive game plan.

While defence is bad, the offence cant stay on the field and could only muster 7 points. I would put the blame solely on Bradley if the game was a shootout.......

Does Rivers retire before Brady?