??Tremaine Edmunds named NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month

YoloinOhio

it's weird that they didn't give this award to LVE...strange ?

Anyway, I'm super excited about Tremaine. Sky is the limit for this guy and if they start letting him rush teh passer from time to time, he will show off his skill there as he did against Miami. 

LB coach Bob Babich is one of the Bills best assistant coaches. He has done a great job with Edmunds and Milano, and is also responsible for the signing of  Poyer a couple years ago. He knew him from his time with the Browns and recommended the Bills sign him in FA. 

• Like (+1) 17
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On a serious note, it's hard to imagine the season ending on a higher note for the Bills.

Allen scores 5 TDs and is named AFC Offensive Player of the week* (the first Bills QB to win the award since Drew Bledsoe in 2002).
Edmunds is named NFL Defensive rookie of the month.
Levi Wallace finishes season as PFF's top ranked rookie corner.
Robert Foster and Zay Jones both have breakout seasons at WR.

The future's so bright I gotta wear shades! B-)

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 25
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Logic said:

On a serious note, it's hard to imagine the season ending on a higher note for the Bills.

Allen scores 5 TDs and is named AFC Offensive Player of the month (the first Bills QB to win the award since Drew Bledsoe in 2002).

I have to agree... if you don’t make the playoffs you at least nail blowing out a division rival, huge momentum with the young stars, positive recognition and still land a top 10 pick in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

LB coach Bob Babich is one of the Bills best assistant coaches. He has done a great job with Edmunds and Milano, and is also responsible for the signing of  Poyer a couple years ago. He knew him from his time with the Browns and recommended the Bills sign him in FA. 

Babich is a legend. If he believes in Tremaine, I don't question it. He was ecstatic when we landed Tremaine. I think he knows more than a few message baord guys reading PFF. He's developed some great players...not just Urlacher. Great coach. 

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

Allen scores 5 TDs and is named AFC Offensive Player of the month (the first Bills QB to win the award since Drew Bledsoe in 2002).

you mean Allen was Player of the Week, right? Henry was AFC Offensive Player of the Month for December.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

Should have beaten the Texans, Miami in Miami, and the Jets at home.  9-7 easy.  Miss the playoffs again, draft 18th or something.

I'm okay with the final results, the growth shown.  Especially the UDFAs Levi Wallace and Foster.  I think Josh shows tremendous upside.  We'll get Milano back.  Shaq showed promise.  I think the future looks pretty good for this team.

33 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

it's weird that they didn't give this award to LVE...strange ?

Anyway, I'm super excited about Tremaine. Sky is the limit for this guy and if they start letting him rush teh passer from time to time, he will show off his skill there as he did against Miami. 

Since he doesn’t play for “America’s Team”, this really doesn’t count. 

7 minutes ago, arcane said:

Pretty snarky replies in here. Tremaine was still bad in NE, fellas. Watch the game. 

He'll be fine, but this doesn't rewrite history and change the game tape about his run-stuffing.

In all fairness (it seems you might not be doing so) 

You need to go by the WHOLE season and not cherry pick one or 2 poor to bad games.

43 minutes ago, Logic said:

Allen scores 5 TDs and is named AFC Offensive Player of the week* (the first Bills QB to win the award since Drew Bledsoe in 2002).

50 thou a year 'll buy a lotta beer....  Considering how badly Edmunds played in the NE game, this is an awesome achievement.