First Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

4 minutes ago, MDH said:

Wallace didn’t have it in his chest, he had it pinned to his shoulder which is why it was easy to rip away on the way to the ground.

Is it on the way to the ground or is Wallace's knee down before he gets there and loses the ball? Sure looked like the latter on first review. Love to see the replay again. 

Edit: went back and watched it again. I'd give the INT to Wallace. There's more than enough evidence. 

Edited by VW82

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...give the kid so time to develop and get it right period.....mistakes are part of learning..............

My goodness, all I said was he got bulldozed because that’s exaxtly what happened. Never said he should get cut or expected him to be amazing immediately. What are you on about?

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Thing is that he hasn’t been tested really. He maintains good coverage but can’t play the ball. 

Is White going to change his number to 21 too?

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Wallace clearly catches it in his chest and has both hands on the ball. Galloday also has one hand in there. Then at some point between the initial catch and them coming up from the ground Galloday manages to steal it. I would have at least called time out to get a better review. It wound up leading to a TD. 

Completion of a catch goes through the ground. 

When they rolled to The ground Wallace lost The ball to Galloday

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think he did have secure possession. 

I disagree. He didn’t have in a position where the WR could easily rip it out line he did, but he clearly had possession and was down. It took the WR to rips at it to get possession.

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

funny

Re-read virtually every mid-week thread where people make excuse after excuse for the D. "They're on the field too much." Last week, the ST's sucked." There's a new mid week excuse every week. And Star, who does NOTHING, gets defended like no other.

• Sad 1

Just now, Watkins90 said:

I disagree. He didn’t have in a position where the WR could easily rip it out line he did, but he clearly had possession and was down. It took the WR to rips at it to get possession.

I thought it was kinda half pinned against his shoulder and moving. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Re-read virtually every mid-week thread where people make excuse after excuse for the D. "They're on the field too much." Last week, the ST's sucked." There's a new mid week excuse every week. And Star, who does NOTHING, gets defended like no other.

Stats dont lie.

• Like (+1) 1