First Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

25 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

My goodness, all I said was he got bulldozed because that’s exaxtly what happened. Never said he should get cut or expected him to be amazing immediately. What are you on about?

...I humbly surrendered my ignorance...no harm...no foul.....moving ahead................

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Exactly. Bottom 3 Red Zone defense. Do Star's stats lie?

It's baffling how some fans just accept the status quo.

Allen is playing well so there's that. Draft the defensive Josh Allen and we'll be good to go.

Redzone sucks, yes. With that being said, we are the no 1 overall defense in the league. When was the last tjme we could say that? Is that the status quo??

Some of you will NEVER be happy.  I humbly accept that. However, all that being said, EVERY team has issues. This teams issues do not lie at the feet of Leslie Frasier. If you want to b!tch, you can start at special teams. Or how about, offensive line taking stupid penalties everytime we have a positive play?

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He has literally the worst supporting cast in football today, maybe history! It’s comical preseason roster time out there on offense 

Our current offense outside of Allen, Foster and McKenzie look like an expansion team.  Maybe the 0-14 Bucs

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He has literally the worst supporting cast in football today, maybe history! It’s comical preseason roster time out there on offense 

Check out the Cards before you make that assessment. Fitz has been hurt a lot and he is the only good one this year. They have a worse line and run game somehow. Both teams are abysmal.

1 minute ago, dlonce said:

Not a fan of McD, but you can clearly see this is like a preseason game for them with evaluation the top priority.

My big problem with management is the lack of filling needed positions with at least average players.

I think they truly believe they can coach up these guys and it hasn’t worked.

McDs a dinosaur. 

They seem to have too big of egos to think they can churn any young guy they believe in into butter.

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Amazing what this team does to our mental state ?

I had my anger issues through week 3. Been checked out in preseason mode since then just watching to catch up with any talent we have.

This season has SUCKED.

4 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Redzone sucks, yes. With that being said, we are the no 1 overall defense in the league. When was the last tjme we could say that? Is that the status quo??

Some of you will NEVER be happy.  I humbly accept that. However, all that being said, EVERY team has issues. This teams issues do not lie at the feet of Leslie Frasier. If you want to b!tch, you can start at special teams. Or how about, offensive line taking stupid penalties everytime we have a positive play?

Hopefully the team recognizes where they need to get better and addresses those issues. Here you are, essentially saying the defense is elite, when I was just told by countless posters that nobody says the defense is elite.

In order to become elite, they need to add an edge stud. I'm about solutions, not complacency. 

7 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

Our current offense outside of Allen, Foster and McKenzie look like an expansion team.  Maybe the 0-14 Bucs

“Coach, what are your thoughts on the execution of your team today?”

”I’m all for it!”

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO....you do remember what the late, great John McKay said about the "execution of the offense", right??...............

Great minds think alike 

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Hopefully the team recognizes where they need to get better and addresses those issues. Here you are, essentially saying the defense is elite, when I was just told by countless posters that nobody says the defense is elite.

In order to become elite, they need to add an edge stud. I'm about solutions, not complacency. 

I didnt say they are "elite", i said they dont suck. And no, they dont.

Special teams? Whole different convo.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

“Coach, what are your thoughts on the execution of your team today?”

”I’m all for it!”

Great minds think alike 

...I'm anointing you and staying in the tent then.....mindLESS is my calling card bud...:thumbsup:....ask around...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

7 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I didnt say they are "elite", i said they dont suck. And no, they dont.

Special teams? Whole different convo.

Nobody says the suck. The reason I harp on the D is because I think they're damn close to being a unit that can be relied upon to win games. The offense is much further away and that's talked about at length.

Get a top tier edge rusher and that unit is transformed from good to great.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I had my anger issues through week 3. Been checked out in preseason mode since then just watching to catch up with any talent we have.

This season has SUCKED.

Brutal season- now loads of injuries piling up- some non contact like McKenzie just hurtin his hammy

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Brutal season- now loads of injuries piling up- some non contact like McKenzie just hurtin his hammy

Yeah I had a hard time watching the Jets game last week being so chippy between 2 teams playing for nothing and killing themselves.