First Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

Why call a QB draw from your own 10 with less than a min left? God this coaching staff is terrible at anything to do with game management.

You do that when you have no intention of scoring and want to prevent the opponent from calling all 3 timeouts and forcing a punt.

It's a Jauron-esque play call... inexcusable.

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

long ball horribly under thrown.

Come on that is the type of ball that aggressive, athletic WR's are catching EVERY WEEK in the NFL.  That Allen put it where he could make a play on it and yet if intercepted wouldn't hurt the Bills is an example of an excellent throw - both physically and mentally. 

• Like (+1) 5

I thin Josh played well except on long balls, which is weird

That clock management was indeed really bad, but this year they've been OK. I feel Allen was better in preseason for 2 minute drills than Tyrod all his years here. The choice of plays was suspect at best this time. But let's not act as if they are the worst

1 minute ago, Men of Fearless Faith said:

Why is nobody addressing the 800 pound gorilla in the room?! McD is trash as a coach. He might be a decent GM, but as coach, he absolutely has to go. We are doomed until we get a young progressive offensive minded coach in here. 

I don't love McD this year but it's not because he can't magically press a button to get 60 yards in under a minute. He had terrible field position.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Taron Johnson is a star?.. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here lol. He’s a descent player and looks promising but he’s by no means a star right now

He was a top 3 nickel in the league and the stats back it up.

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Is it time to cry about coaching again? 

Right? What coach magically presses a button to get 60+ yards in under a minute. It's super easy from your own 8.

Haven't loved him this year but it's not because he couldn't get a field goal here.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

3 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I thin Josh played well except on long balls, which is weird

That clock management was indeed really bad, but this year they've been OK. I feel Allen was better in preseason for 2 minute drills than Tyrod all his years here. The choice of plays was suspect at best this time. But let's not act as if they are the worst

He has thrown 3 long balls so far:

*  The first one was a PERFECT throw that forced the DB to tackle the WR or give up a TD.

*  The 2nd long throw was a great 50/50 shot down field that was on the money and only a half a yard out of bounds.

*  the 3rd long throw was a pass that a lot of WR's in the NFL make the catch on.  Again a well thrown 50/50 ball 60 yards downfield.

Not a fan of McD, but you can clearly see this is like a preseason game for them with evaluation the top priority.

My big problem with management is the lack of filling needed positions with at least average players.

I think they truly believe they can coach up these guys and it hasn’t worked.

McDs a dinosaur. 

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Fighting for the ball doesn't include hitting the guy in the face with your arm while the ball is in the air though. 

Or accidentally backing into the WR over and over - I don't want to see a lot of flags, but the two non-calls there were key plays by the refs

Allen has been very accurate on his passes.  Very encouraged.

Next year he is going to have a similar second year jump similar to that of Wentz, Goff Trubisky.

I feel pretty confident about that.  Just got to hope that we have a good off season and surround him with a better line and weapons.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

He has thrown 3 long balls so far:

*  The first one was a PERFECT throw that forced the DB to tackle the WR or give up a TD.

*  The 2nd long throw was a great 50/50 shot down field that was on the money and only a half a yard out of bounds.

*  the 3rd long throw was a pass that a lot of WR's in the NFL make the catch on.  Again a well thrown 50/50 ball 60 yards downfield.

This is how I see it. His long ball has been fine. 

• Like (+1) 1