Reuben Foster Arrested..

Spiderweb

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Apparently he sucks on and off the field  :(

Have you ever seen him play? The kid had the potential to be an absolute pro bowl lb. He was banged up a bit but has tremendous talent and is a predator (no pun intended).

That said, I am in no way sticking up for his actions. There is zero reason not to believe the police officers on the scene. He has cost himself millions of dollars and I hope he is punished by the legal system if found guilty.

Sad situation.

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Should any Alabama players be allowed in the nfl? They are all nothing but trouble. Give the school the death penalty 

How does it feel to be dripping with jealousy? Your furniture must be completely soaked. :D

5 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

See!  See! THIS ??? is why we need that symbol / alert!

:lol: Sarcasm my friend. Trust me. I thought the original story with the girl saying she was faking everything was fishy. Seemed to me like maybe Foster slipped her some $$$ on the side to be quiet. Now it happens again? The guy is toast. 

Edited by H2o

Sure glad I wasn’t the Bills GM that year!  I would’ve taken him over Tre.

cant take the G out of some of these guys.  What an unbelievable waste of talent.  I wonder which team is gonna sign him and turn his career around, the jets, fins or pats?

31 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Sure glad I wasn’t the Bills GM that year!  I would’ve taken him over Tre.

cant take the G out of some of these guys.  What an unbelievable waste of talent.  I wonder which team is gonna sign him and turn his career around, the jets, fins or pats?

What is the "G" that is in some of these guys?

9 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

Arrested in Tampa... Guy just doesn't learn. On my cell and having trouble linking it to BR app.

He was proven innocent on the last charge. The accusing woman admitted to wanting to ruin image his image and career and gain money. It's here clear as day in this NFL.com article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000934068/article/reuben-fosters-domestic-violence-charges-dismissed

"Ennis testified Foster never hit her and that she made false accusations in order to extort money from him and ruin his career because she was angry over their breakup. She also testified that she went to jail in 2011 after she falsely accused another former boyfriend of domestic violence." - Why is she not in jail?

Being charged by whackos is not a criminal activity. I remember people here knocking this guy the last time when he was 'convicted' by social media before due process.

He does keep putting himself into bad situations. He needs a mentor and a less flashy area to focus on football and his career.

Ray Rice and OJ are dirt bags, this guy lacks common sense. That is not a crime.

Edited by RocCityRoller

9 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

He was proven innocent on the last charge. The accusing woman admitted to wanting to ruin image his image and career and gain money. It's here clear as day in this NFL.com article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000934068/article/reuben-fosters-domestic-violence-charges-dismissed

"Ennis testified Foster never hit her and that she made false accusations in order to extort money from him and ruin his career because she was angry over their breakup. She also testified that she went to jail in 2011 after she falsely accused another former boyfriend of domestic violence." - Why is she not in jail?

Being charged by whackos is not a criminal activity. I remember people here knocking this guy the last time when he was 'convicted' by social media before due process.

He does keep putting himself into bad situations. He needs a mentor and a less flashy area to focus on football and his career.

Ray Rice and OJ are dirt bags, this guy lacks common sense. That is not a crime.

Shirley.  Proven innocent?  Has any other woman claiming DV ever recanted?

This is not to say that the whole story is known for certain but proven innocent is not the same as found not guilty.  

Before he is sentenced to any incarceration he deserves a trial.  That does not mean he deserves to be on the SF 49ers.  The guy had character flags galore before, and now after the draft.  Bama lovers gonna Bama love, but other than that, why bother if you're an NFL team?

• Like (+1) 2