Time to get serious

JohninMinn.

33 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

The Bills are going to run the table. What's your excuse going to be when you didn't see it coming?

I was too caught up in the details of the Peyerson McD bromance to pay any attention to football.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

The Bills are going to run the table. What's your excuse going to be when you didn't see it coming?

i will settle for a legit scoring drive on a team that hasn't tanked the whole game

• Like (+1) 3

Man, I received the notice the Sabres game started.  Then 3 minutes later I get notice Skinner scored.  Then two minutes later I get notice Tage just scored.  The Sabres have been the worse team in NHL the last 3 years, and now they are playing sensational hockey!  6 wins in a row against strong teams.  If the Sabres can turn it around, why can"t the Bills?  Besides you know they are going to mess up that prime draft position.  6 wins.  That sounds Bills like.  We run out the last 6, go 9-7, and pick 21st LOL

3 minutes later- Rodriques just scored.  I love this team!

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

You mean when it doesn't happen, maybe even starting this week ?

Common sense combined with some sobriety be a most likely reason to foresee such.

Edited by I am the egg man

On 11/21/2018 at 5:59 PM, JohninMinn. said:

8-8. They aren't beating the Pats in week 16 on the road. I would give them a shot in a game 3 if they squeak in at 8-8 and head back to New England in the first round of playoffs though.  Beating a team 3x is no easy and the Bills would be playing with house money and could be very dangerous.

On 11/21/2018 at 6:28 PM, Matty the Dustmop said:

Put the crack pipe down and throw away the opiods.....

I'll take them ! Might help my perspective

30 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Day drinking (when not on Bills game days) can be an indication of underlying issues.

experience is a Teacher perhaps ?

: )

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/21/2018 at 4:59 PM, JohninMinn. said:

My excuse will be common sense?? 

?‍♂️

Edited by Putin