Odds of Allen playing tomorrow?

Hebert19

I don’t think he is playing. I believe the only reason they haven’t ruled him out is for the fans sake. To make it look like they actually are trying to win games and be competitive. Which is something they clearly haven’t been trying to do all season. I hope I’m wrong but that’s what I believe 

Edited by Rebel101

20 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Hasn’t McD made it clear on Friday that the depth chart is 1. Allen 2. Anderson 3. Peterman.  It’s either Allen or Peterman, and DA is out.

I have a feeling Allen starts tomorrow.

I think Barkley is ahead of Peterman now.

I also think Allen starts.

40 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

This.  

Why risk further injury. 

If they start Allen tomorrow, McDermott has lost me.

20 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I think/hope Barkley is ahead of Peterman on the depth chart. 

Peterman shouldn't be on the depth chart. Shame on this staff.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, no name said:

really should give the kid until after the bye. make sure the elbow is healed well. no need to risk it even as much as some are desperate to see him on the field the wise choice would be to wait.

I agree with you. There’s no need to rush him back. We’re not contending for the playoffs, and the injury is a non-trivial one. Give him the extra time through the bye week to heal up. Peterman could have been worse last week.

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

I don't know what the odds are. But i'd start Barkley. Just get me to the bye and Josh can get back on the development track after.

... but for the love of god and all that's holy, don't put Peterman out there unless you have no one else. I can't watch another game of him.

Barkley would be far worse than Peterman. No way.

Or the entire thing is to try and make the Jets spend time  preparing for three different QB's.  Don't know much about Barkley, but the other two are different enough that would make you spend more time on diverging game plans.

40 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If Peterman starts tomorrow I want McDermott fired over the bye. There is no excuse for him to even be in the league still, let alone starting multiple games. 

Granted the bar is very low, but thought last weeks game other than the Minn game was the best game of the season at QB overall.  Do you honestly beleive the int's last week were Peterman's fault??

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

9 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Or the entire thing is to try and make the Jets spend time  preparing for three different QB's.  Don't know much about Barkley, but the other two are different enough that would make you spend more time on diverging game plans.

Granted the bar is very low, but thought last weeks game other than the Minn game was the best game of the season at QB overall.  Do you honestly beleive the int's last week were Peterman's fault??

I believe he was terrible and no I don’t think it was the 2nd best game. No question Anderson on MNF was better. The one pick was on Pryor. The other 2 were dumb passes that got picked. We threw 50 times for less then 200 yds. 

• Like (+1) 1