Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

I dont understand the point of getting upset at the ineptitude anymore.  We have been told this is the plan.  Enjoy. 

How can this be helping any sort of future progress? Teaching the players how to not do things well? Lose a locker room? Bring in no talent and prove you don’t have the ability to identify a lost cause? Destroy a once excellent running game? How does any of this help? If this year is a plan, then I need these people fired 

Just now, Augie said:

What we need more of is balance and fairness. Not pure hate or pure love, the truth is usually in the middle but it seems to be human nature to slide to the extreme. 

You are upsetting John now.  Stop it. 

1 minute ago, Wyo_Bills Fan said:

Benjamin is too slow and not a great route runner to be a starting Wr.  He should be moved to TE where he can get better match- ups vs linebackers.  He may still suck there, but might be a better option.

KB not tough enough to play TE

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wyo_Bills Fan said:

Benjamin is too slow and not a great route runner to be a starting Wr.  He should be moved to TE where he can get better match- ups vs linebackers.  He may still suck there, but might be a better option.

I've wondered that myself.  He sure won't get it done on the outside.  It's not like we have a log jam at TE or can't lose his production at WR.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

They've been pretty average for a while.

Now they are a laughing stock. Some said it couldn't get worse than Whaley.?

Its worse. Cue the "Being mediocre never got us anywhere and this needs to happen" crows.

Right on brother