Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

Sorry but nobody can defend this process crap anymore. This isnt any kind of new fangled process its suckatude and heads should roll.

Yes you can because this is how you get high draft picks and cheap, elite talent. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sullim4 said:

The question I want the media to ask McDermott:

How does this game and train wreck of a season fit into the process?

"I thought we did some good things out there and some not so good things. I think Nate made some good throws and there's some he'd like to have back. I'm gonna have to go and look at the tape while continuing to compete and clapping my hands to the process". 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, kbarrettb said:

21-35 130 yards 3 picks with a 31.8 Qb rating but some bills fans defense the quarterback hahahaha football fans are such dummies sometimes. 

It's not blind "defense the quarterback" to merely point out that KB running a ***** route, or a fluke tip from a stone handed receiver wasn't the QB's fault.

They're not going "nooooo Peterman is DA BEST", it's just stating a fact when it wasn't his fault.

Just now, PaulieYayo said:

"I thought we did some good things out there and some not so good things. I think Nate made some good throws and there's some he'd like to have back. I'm gonna have to go and look at the tape while continuing to compete and clapping my hands to the process". 

"We just need to keep working and do those things better."

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

That may be the case but it’s hard to say. Benjamin is not a “quicks” player and probably unable to do anything but round his routes. Peterman has to know this. He’s not Sammy Watkins.

The QB has to throw to where the spot where the WR is supposed to be. 

If the WR repeatedly can't get there, that's on the coaching staff...

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Why is Benjamin out there? He isn't high pointing the ball, he runs BS routes that help make the QB look bad(who doesnt need help), and generally does nothing worthwhile.

He should have been cut weeks ago.  There is absolutely no reason he should be on the field.   Not only is he not very good...

but his "effort" is complete bush league.  A complete disgrace when you consider all the players cut because they didn't have the right attitude. 

18 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

But but Pegulas signed up for this. At least thats what the Process Cult will tell ya. 

Im sure McBeane pitched the 3-year rebuild plan to Pegs prior to the draft.  Im sure they knew this would be a down year, the year you tear it all down to build back up.

That said, Im also sure McD thought a "down year" would be something approaching 8-8, based on his overachieving in 2017.

So the question is, do Pegs feel led on?  Only they know.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Peterman sucks but he's had lots of help.

KB is a coverage sack drop machine.

Croom will fumble his own sack and the owners daughter.

Shady is a shell of himself.

Clay is actually made of clay.

The OL are D2 college level.

It's offensive to say the least.

All true, mix in a state of the art offensive scheme by our mensa coaches....Just go for the #1 pick and be done with it....

1 minute ago, kbarrettb said:

21-35 130 yards 3 picks with a 31.8 Qb rating but some bills fans defense the quarterback hahahaha football fans are such dummies sometimes. 

If you think he has played as poorly as that stat line you must be crazy. No one is mistaking Peterman for a franchise QB. But with any kind of offensive help he has played well enough to put up points. The last pick is the only one I would maybe blame him for, and even that one I'm not sure. Benjamin is so lazy and slow and clumsy it's hard to say.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, the skycap said:

As far as I'm concerned  Crossman, Robiske and Castillo can go. Why aren't your receivers running crisp routes? Why can't your offensive linemen pick up stunts? Why do you have one of the worst special team unit in game? If I'm the Pegula's these are questions I'd want to know

The GM can go with them.