Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

2 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

The Bill's were competitive with Allen at QB.  They might be the worst team in Bill's history without him.

Except for the Chargers game and the packers game and the first half of the Houston game. So 50% of the time we were in games. Which for this disgrace of a team, might actually be positive

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

People were starting to say he had a good game on here it's like he has a sixth sense for it.

No I don't think he has had a good game. I think he has looked like an average backup QB surrounded by the worst offense in the NFL. I am just saying after all the jokes about how our offense has no chance with Peterman starting, he is not the biggest problem on offense today. Not even close.

3 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

"The Process" has just imploded....the people hired to run this team are frauds. They were able to fool Terry and Kim worse than Rex did, what a garbage franchise.

yep, the whiners are back. just checking in. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, kbarrettb said:

21-35 130 yards 3 picks with a 31.8 Qb rating but some bills fans defense the quarterback hahahaha football fans are such dummies sometimes. 

u do realize that stats dont tell the whole story right?  of course u do...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

This is like the Chargers game.....get blown out first half, currently 3-3 in the second. Oops, now 6-3. 

Bears have under 200 yards offense.  Defense has played well.  4 turn overs and that is all you need

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1