Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

Just now, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

to be fair to McD, 12 other teams also passed on Mahomes … including Bears, who took Trubisky.

I agree who would have known.  That and Mahommes has Reid who is a very QB friendly coach.  Let's face it McNabb was not accurate but played well in the system.  All that said the level of futility here is staggering.

Just now, davspo said:

Does anyone remember the train of thought in August when people were saying that Daboll will be gone in a years because he was just auditioning for a head coahing job?  That was funnny

i'm not laffin...like to kick his ass right about now. hand it off to shady one more f...ing time...

2 minutes ago, davspo said:

Does anyone remember the train of thought in August when people were saying that Daboll will be gone in a years because he was just auditioning for a head coahing job?  That was funnny

He is, back at St. Francis HS!  Go Red Raiders! But he's only good enough to be the RB coach

Edited by BillsRdue

Just now, davspo said:

I remember ,mid summer, when McDermott said we had lots of talent on the offensive line and at WR.

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Bears DBs are ready to tackle our receivers right away because they get no separation

They also know that Peterman will not trhiw deep so sitting in all the short routes. Easy to play defense against a 1940s passing game 

• Like (+1) 1