Second half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

3 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

not only is peterman out of the nfl this year, so is popeyes.

i dont see either playing in the NFL again.

Yeah blame Peterman for this. The receivers aren't dropping everything in sight right?

Even Bradshaw said neither of those INTs were Peterman's fault. And now he threw a beautiful long TD pass only to have it dropped.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

Guys we haven't really seen enough from Peterman! He's shown he can make a pass sometimes. Who's to say we can untap that and see what we really got. Maybe he makes a LOT of passes! He hasn't had a fair shake and we really need to figure out what we have in him

Honestly good for Peterman. He looked competent today. I would probably just start him until Allen is back and even then I would think about it. It really doesn't matter who the QB is right now. It is arguable that adjusted for the year this is the worst offense in NFL history.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Sorry but the pass was there,  he is biggest guy in the area.  I have no further use for this loser,  cut him Monday morning

But we haven't given him a fair shake and seen enough! Who knoooooooows of he's a HOF

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Honestly good for Peterman. He looked competent today. I would probably just start him until Allen is back and even then I would think about it. It really doesn't matter who the QB is right now. It is arguable that adjusted for the year this is the worst offense in NFL history.

Huh,  how many drinks have you had?

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

It's negative.  You are upsetting people. 

What we need more of is balance and fairness. Not pure hate or pure love, the truth is usually in the middle but it seems to be human nature to slide to the extreme. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

good post Happy and I agree 100%