First half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, davspo said:

Yep -over by halftime

Considering your prediction was made at the end of the 1st quarter when it was 0-0, and you only got around to posting that after a fluke fumble recovery, I'm not exactly going to call you Nostradamus.

Question for everyone that I have yet to be able to figure out myself, over many years of Bills and Sabres games -

Why can’t I bring myself to turn off the game even when it’s going as bad as it is today? 

I always think think about it on days like today, yet can never ultimately bring myself to actually do it. Why?! 

lol

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

So it's Peterman's fault that Croom fumbled? That was a 10 point swing as we had a shot at the FG.

It's Peterman's fault for settling for a play guaranteed to fail because he isn't able to throw the ball downfield with accuracy or velocity.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

3rd straight game our O has given up a a TD!! ???

More than they scored. Sad...

We're big time masochists to be doing this to ourselves week in and week out.  A Bills fan is the epitome of hope, even those that are predicting failure.  We keep tuning in to entertainment that totally doesn't entertain and can't seem to stop!