2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...knowing what you know as well as what you have observed (exclude the Dennison firing for a moment), does McDermott make the tough decision(s) or is he a "loyal Wade" type as far as his staff?....just curious........

Seems to be the latter. I want McDermott to make the tough decisions and stir things up, but hell, Peterman's still on the damn team. I'm starting to doubt that McD has what it takes.

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not criticizing him, he's in a tough spot.... I don't even know how to preface my opinions now because @joesixpack

will PM me about some *****.

It's just an observation Joe, I'm not talking about your kids or wife, I just want to make sure, I'm still allowed vision and observations in this world right?

Well massa hasn't gotten back to me, but I'm going to risk it or get called out for not being a REAL FAN! Exclamation points always needed after that, even if it ruins the sentence structure.

Anyways, this REAL FAN! wanted to tell you other REAL FANS! I just saw the ghost of Kyle Orton when Derek Anderson went out of bounds.

What do you REAL FANS! think?

That guys a weird dude...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Another Fan said:

Just conserve the effort and energy for the Patriots at this point.  At least starting Andersen won’t give me too much agita now 

I’d seriously want the entire coaching staff fired if they did that.

I might want that anyway though after I hear McD’s press conference later. Man, those are brutal.

14 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Worst thing these crappy announcers have done today is blaming Benjamin on a play in which he did nothing wrong. I think they did it just to rile up bills' message boarders everywhere. Benjamin was running to the exact spot he was *supposed* to be running to and focusing on the ball, and the db read the play all the way. I am no benjamin fan, but sheesh. He did nothing wrong there AT ALL there.

Respectfully disagree, strongly. He’s not aggressive to the ball. He lets it come to him. Zero hustle. 

Just now, Tcali said:

compare D this game and ravens game  TO  Minny game and Texans games. This D is so inconsistent its frightening...

It’s not an excuse, but it’s tough to bring it every game when you know you have absolutely nothing to back you up on the other side of the ball. 

They left it on the field against Houston and the offense gave away a W.  That Clay fumble was all they needed to go through the motions. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

I said a rookie starting  LB.

Is this not his first year starting? 

Ok bud. Whatever you say and he started games last year.  

#terriblecoverup

Edited by COTC

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

not far off  Anderson is an old man  He didnt come here to get crippled  Game sucks be more fun watching Allen

Agree, it's a tough spot. The weird optimist thinks that at least we wont have a QB controversy for the season, and that this offense is just bad. Maybe Allen would look a hell of a lot better with better players around him. The possibility of the offense stalling due to him is eliminated, even though Anderson is not the best case study.

The other part of me is just thinking, *****, I gotta watch this *****? No ones forcing me, but i know i will.

• Like (+1) 1

It's way down the list of needs because the list is so long, but a real punt returner would be nice.  We are back that the Chris Watson days of trying to find a "punt catcher."  Special teams has been terrible this year and not having a real threat to catch a punt, let alone return one, is really pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Exactly how much do we have to be behind and how little time left in the game before trying to make something happen by actually throwing the ball into the end zone becomes “the smart thing” to do?  Cause I think down 24 halfway thru the 3rd quarter is close enough. 

If you watched the replay...they were blanketed.  Three receivers in a small area is poor design.  Throwing it up for grabs is not smart no matter the score.  

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

Would love to still be proven wrong but it just isn’t our day.  Beating the Patriots somehow would take the sting far away by next Monday 

Hahahaha . Hahahahaha. Hahaha. You are so funny. 

Edited by Lfod

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Kyle is so good. Just wasted on such a bad Organization for so long. 

Kyle is just okay. He is soo slow out there. He does make plays occasionally. At his age, he should be used sparingly. 

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

Agree, it's a tough spot. The weird optimist thinks that at least we wont have a QB controversy for the season, and that this offense is just bad. Maybe Allen would look a hell of a lot better with better players around him. The possibility of the offense stalling due to him is eliminated, even though Anderson is not the best case study.

The other part of me is just thinking, *****, I gotta watch this *****? No ones forcing me, but i know i will.

Any qb would look better if we had some talent on the outside.  Allen would benefit from better play calling  hard to have success when they play for third and short on every drive by run/run/pass

• Like (+1) 1