2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not criticizing him, he's in a tough spot.... I don't even know how to preface my opinions now because @joesixpack

will PM me about some *****.

It's just an observation Joe, I'm not talking about your kids or wife, I just want to make sure, I'm still allowed vision and observations in this world right?

Well massa hasn't gotten back to me, but I'm going to risk it or get called out for not being a REAL FAN! Exclamation points always needed after that, even if it ruins the sentence structure.

Anyways, this REAL FAN! wanted to tell you other REAL FANS! I just saw the ghost of Kyle Orton when Derek Anderson went out of bounds.

What do you REAL FANS! think?

Lol ?

Good post. 

Some people just cant. 

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not criticizing him, he's in a tough spot.... I don't even know how to preface my opinions now because @joesixpack

will PM me about some *****.

It's just an observation Joe, I'm not talking about your kids or wife, I just want to make sure, I'm still allowed vision and observations in this world right?

Well massa hasn't gotten back to me, but I'm going to risk it or get called out for not being a REAL FAN! Exclamation points always needed after that, even if it ruins the sentence structure.

Anyways, this REAL FAN! wanted to tell you other REAL FANS! I just saw the ghost of Kyle Orton when Derek Anderson went out of bounds.

What do you REAL FANS! think?

not far off  Anderson is an old man  He didnt come here to get crippled  Game sucks be more fun watching Allen

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

Milano is very overrated. He should be coming off the bench. 

Lol. He’s been playing very well for weeks. He was named the AFC defensive player of the week. 

Kid is a rookie (5th round pick) starting LB in the NFL. Bad games are going to happen. 

Edited by BillsFan4

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Lol. He’s been playing very well for weeks. He was named the AFC defensive player of the week. 

Kid is a rookie starting LB in the NFL. Bad games are going to happen. 

A rookie?? Okay ?