2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

3 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I'll grit my teeth and keep rooting for the general McBeane experiment, but a coordinator or two has to go at this point. This is awful. If we're supposed to have faith in any kind of process then people need to be held accountable. Brian Daboll is simply not doing his damn job at this point. 

...knowing what you know as well as what you have observed (exclude the Dennison firing for a moment), does McDermott make the tough decision(s) or is he a "loyal Wade" type as far as his staff?....just curious.....does McBeane have any input?...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Just now, COTC said:

Oh look. Another apologist. 

How so? 

What did I say that was incorrect? 

Did you expect Anderson to be running the entire playbook in a weeks time? 

Of course they will put more on the o line, that’s been together since training camp. 

I'm not criticizing him, he's in a tough spot.... I don't even know how to preface my opinions now because @joesixpack

will PM me about some *****.

It's just an observation Joe, I'm not talking about your kids or wife, I just want to make sure, I'm still allowed vision and observations in this world right?

Well massa hasn't gotten back to me, but I'm going to risk it or get called out for not being a REAL FAN! Exclamation points always needed after that, even if it ruins the sentence structure.

Anyways, this REAL FAN! wanted to tell you other REAL FANS! I just saw the ghost of Kyle Orton when Derek Anderson went out of bounds.

What do you REAL FANS! think?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...yup, you're right...keep churning the "turnstile to no where"....paid HUGE dividends during the "drought"......I hate the Steelers' "turnstile"....3 HC's in 48 years, Colbert as GM since 2000 and SIX Lombardis on the shelf.....what a woeful example...SMH..........

you are just changing the subject even though you might not realize it

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, longtimebillsfan said:

The entire team had ducked today.  Why pick on one player?   At least he has an excuse.  This is his 7th career game.  

Cause if your not playing like LT or Ray Lewis you need to be traded.

For draft picks!

Edited by Real McCoy

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not criticizing him, he's in a tough spot.... I don't even know how to preface my opinions now because @joesixpack

It's just an observation Joe, I'm not talking about your kids or wife, I just want to make sure, I'm still allowed vision and observations in this world right?

Well massa hasn't gotten back to me, but I'm going to risk it or get called out for not being a REAL FAN! Exclamation points always needed after that, even if it ruins the sentence structure.

Anyways, this REAL FAN! wanted to tell you other REAL FANS! I just saw the ghost of Kyle Orton when Derek Anderson went out of bounds.

Lol ?

Good post. 

Some people just cant. 

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

not far off  Anderson is an old man  He didnt come here to get crippled  Game sucks be more fun watching Allen

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

Milano is very overrated. He should be coming off the bench. 

Lol. He’s been playing very well for weeks. He was named the AFC defensive player of the week. 

Kid is a rookie (5th round pick) starting LB in the NFL. Bad games are going to happen. 

Edited by BillsFan4

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Lol. He’s been playing very well for weeks. He was named the AFC defensive player of the week. 

Kid is a rookie starting LB in the NFL. Bad games are going to happen. 

A rookie?? Okay ?