2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

3 minutes ago, bills11 said:

Anderson's play today has really put a damper on my belief in the competency of McDermott and beane . This is the first time other than the Vikings game where weve even had a remotely NFL caliber offence . Anderson is merely a serviceable qb yet he's making our other QBs look like they are so far behind the curve 

Allen would have Superman-ed that one into the EZ 

3 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

TRUST THE PROCESS

Sorry.

That's just idiocy.

There are ZERO building blocks here, other than a ? at QB! OBD can never fill their half a roster holes fast enough, to persuade the first recruits to stay! 

Or decide properly which ones should be rewarded.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...yup, you're right...keep churning the "turnstile to no where"....paid HUGE dividends during the "drought"......I hate the Steelers' "turnstile"....3 HC's in 48 years, Colbert as GM since 2000 and SIX Lombardis on the shelf.....what a woeful example...SMH..........

I'll grit my teeth and keep rooting for the general McBeane experiment, but a coordinator or two has to go at this point. This is awful. If we're supposed to have faith in any kind of process then people need to be held accountable. Brian Daboll is simply not doing his damn job at this point. 

Edited by Nelius

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

he's playing the Colts D  Darnold put 44 on the colts last week

Yeah I get that for sure . But I mean moreso that he's doing the rudimentary and basic things allen isn't ready to do yet like getting the ball out on time and seeing the field . The point is Allen isn't ready we should have had a better option then Anderson from training camp ..Anderson is merely a serviceable qb ..there were upgrades available 

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Our QB hasn’t played in 2 years and has only been practicing for barely over a week (he didn’t practice his first week here). It’s expected. 

The Offense LOOKS exactly the same. So yeah guess it really is expected 

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

Look at Coach McDermott out there on the field all pumped up that we cut the lead to 21!!!!!  What an effort!!!!

You gotta start somewhere. And the O looked halfway competent getting to the red zone; should he have been telling them they still suck instead?

Just now, Nitro said:

He did the smart thing.  No one was open.  

Exactly how much do we have to be behind and how little time left in the game before trying to make something happen by actually throwing the ball into the end zone becomes “the smart thing” to do?  Cause I think down 24 halfway thru the 3rd quarter is close enough.