1st half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, joesixpack said:

It's a bad game in a bad season that just about EVERYONE knew was gonna be a bad season.

And yet, week in and week out. You, and others like you are rage-filled and full of bile.

It's completely illogical.

Fans are passionate and even when expectations are low, watching the team get blown out without putting up a fight is frustrating.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

Judging by the state of the Sabres, Pegula is a doofus as an owner. Incapable of building a winning culture.  More proof that just because you’re rich, doesn’t mean you’re smart. 

You're right. I'm grateful Pegs bought this team and kept them in Buffalo,  but his decisions on management are awful. And the Bills/Sabres reflect that.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

It's a bad game in a bad season that just about EVERYONE knew was gonna be a bad season.

And yet, week in and week out. You, and others like you are rage-filled and full of bile.

It's completely illogical.

for the record, im complaining more about specific players and the inconsistent Officiating.  I knew this season would be bad, fully expected it.   

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

From what I remember, we didn't have the worst salary cap situation in the league.

The Buffalo News had a rare good article a couple years ago where they broke it down. We literally had the worst salary cap situation based on the value of players in comparison to their cap hit.

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

It's our idiot fans why the Bills never get better.

Peterman was playing great last week then made one mistake on the pick-6 and he doesn't get a chance to bounce back.

The Bills were losing and had only 3 points last week with Allen in there for more than half the game. Peterman at least moved the ball.

i pray to God that you are joking....for your mental health

Just now, bills11 said:

It's alarming how many blowouts we've been in since McDermott has become coach sometimes it seems like he just deosnt have the team ready to play . The defence has been flying around the ball past few weeks they seem lethargic this week like they still have a hangover from mcbeanes horrible decision. To have peterman as backup and blow their excellent effort last week 

It's awful. My entire opinion has shifted over the last few weeks. Being this terrible is not normal, nor part of any process. There is no urgency with this regime, yet this team should be more hungry than just about any in professional sports. This is disgusting.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Phils n Bills said:

Posters all week “I’m not expecting much. This offense was awful even without having to start Anderson” 

Posters while watching said unproductive offense on gameday: “were awful! Team sucks! Fire everyone! The worlds ending!”

This.

1 minute ago, Phils n Bills said:

Posters all week “I’m not expecting much. This offense was awful even without having to start Anderson” 

Posters while watching said unproductive offense on gameday: “were awful! Team sucks! Fire everyone! The worlds ending!”

Preaching to the choir my dude

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

You become good by building. Building takes more than one game. This isnt difficult

Yes, the process drones have parroted this for over a year now. I have no faith at this point that McBeane is going to make this team good at any point, but why the hell are members of this fanbase so fine with putting off winning? Stockholm syndrome or something? Why are we all satisfied with eating garbage and waiting three or four or five years?

Just now, Tcali said:

i pray to God that you are joking....for your mental health

Name one thing that's not accurate about what I said.

The Bills offense wasn't moving the ball at all with Allen. They've been shutout today by a terrible defense / team.

But it's all Peterman's fault right?

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I'm not one to freak out and overreact, but you do have to wonder about Mcd's ability to field a competitive team consistently. 

You are not over reacting. This is reality.